Coming clean on Platinum (aka Mike Perry was never my friend)

Wow, okay.

I tried to find the post so I could take another look. I wouldn't exactly call it fighter bashing.

My post was essentially stating that she could easily make weight without the muscle mass which she has, she's not always had that muscle mass, and I believe it to be created by the use of steroids (that has been proven by the way). I did say that she's so muscular now that she no longer even looks feminine - not sure if you count that as bashing?

Man, it's PC city around here. You can't even call steroid users, steroid users lol.
I'll investigate, brother.

You sound super insecure.Everybody knew that it was a joke and i don't need to read your apologetic cry for attention
Are you 13?

How am I insecure?

It was a joke to me for the start and I'm just having a laugh about it at all. I'm not apologetic and this is a discussion forum.

I've had a shit load of yellows, and it's pretty much always been about steroids.

One was about Tim Kennedy, which I said as total banter. Another one was because I called Thiago Silva a piece of shit for falsifying his urine tests and being a woman beater, and now I get one for saying Cyborg should stop whining about weight cuts when her muscle mass has been gained via steroid abuse.

Man, I really get fucked for telling the truth.

I got on the Platinum train back when it started, mainly as a bit of a joke. I went and got the AV and put the dumb Platinum sigs and all that. Really, I missed the Conor bandwagon and there were no others that were likely to rustle so many jimmies so when I saw the Platinum thing was riling people up I was all aboard.

But time to come clean: Perry is a joke. Zero striking defense. Crap kicks. Basic Combos, no cardio and as soon as he takes a good hit he seems to just get disheartened.

In his last fight he won the first and was losing the next two until he got the lucky K.O at the end against Roberts. Allan isn't even that good but he was able to make Perry just look basic and ordinary.

Almost everyone in the top 10 pushes this guy's shit in.

And let's not forget the rest of him:

God's gift has to be the dumbest, most funniest tattoo I've seen in a long time. The shitty Platinum above his eyebrow is laughable too. His trash talking is grade-school level.

I was watching the fight last night with my dad and brother and trying to keep a straight face while telling about the whole satellite to god made out of platinum thing.

So, who else was just aboard for a laugh? I know there's got to be some of you, if not a lot of you.

Takes a good man to come clean. Welcome to the light son.

Wow, okay.

I tried to find the post so I could take another look. I wouldn't exactly call it fighter bashing.

My post was essentially stating that she could easily make weight without the muscle mass which she has, she's not always had that muscle mass, and I believe it to be created by the use of steroids (that has been proven by the way). I did say that she's so muscular now that she no longer even looks feminine - not sure if you count that as bashing?

Man, it's PC city around here. You can't even call steroid users, steroid users lol.
I remember you could bash Brock before he failed his test but say something about a known user you get dubs....

59c.jpg

Since when did Sherdog immediately abandon a fighter after they lose? That's not the tradition here. You remain a fan to the bitter end, and make ridiculous excuses for why they lost. I still like Perry. I don't give a damn if he becomes the champ. He has an exciting style even though it may be somewhat limited in potential.

giphy.gif

Platinum Mike Perry will be back better than ever.

This loss might just be the wake up call to take his game the next level.

Still a fan.

There is no next level for Mike Perry, son.

Losing to a middle of the pack Versace model is probably going to be the high point of his career.

Running southpaw spamming random high / low kicks

Not surprised it was an underwear model

Perry will make the adjustments and come back with a vengeance.

A wise man once said "a loss can make or break a fighter"

#unbroken
#platinum2017

Since when did Sherdog immediately abandon a fighter after they lose? That's not the tradition here. You remain a fan to the bitter end, and make ridiculous excuses for why they lost. I still like Perry. I don't give a damn if he becomes the champ. He has an exciting style even though it may be somewhat limited in potential.

giphy.gif

I seriously thought it was all a joke for the longest time and it was going to end when he first lost.

Damn! Now I'm glad I didn't get off the boarding platform for the Platinum Mike Love Train, I was this *** close too but wanted to see if he could brake my boy Jouban who I supported b4 I knew about Mike P.

I'm still watching out for him but he needz fuller development to live up to his own wordz.

One down just a few more to go. Well done TS.

Perry's more likely to go the War Machine route than break the top 15 at WW.

Back