Comedian's who aren't funny

Great, another thread where unfunny tryhard Mayberrians who would shit themselves on stage tell us who, for a fact, is not funny.

I don't think he's smug, it's just an affectation which is part of his stage persona. Who DO you like?

Reeling in the fish..

I like Artie Lange, Adam Carolla, Chris Rock, Joel McHale, and Aziz Ansari to name a few.

^ I don't know who they are other than Chris Rock tbh.

Great, another thread where unfunny tryhard Mayberrians who would shit themselves on stage tell us who, for a fact, is not funny.

Not as hard as we'd shit ourselves in a cage with Cain Valasquez but everyone's happy to give their opinions on that ;]

Hey, so since like 90% of sherdog can't fight professionally, noone should post their opinions on a forum right? THIS IS A GROUNDBREAKING REVELATION! Sherdog should be shut down then huh? :rolleyes:

Hating Dane Cook seems to be a pretty popular thing, anyone care to tell me why? I think hes pretty funny, but I don't listen or watch a lot of comedians.

Hating Dane Cook seems to be a pretty popular thing, anyone care to tell me why? I think hes pretty funny, but I don't listen or watch a lot of comedians.
It's the fifteen minutes thing. He got too popular way too fast and we resents him for it. Celebrity is a descpicable burdensess, it is.

I think Dane Cook was pretty funny in his first couple of specials but his shtick got old quick.

In the same vein as "People in Hollywood you can't stand", who are some comedian's who aren't funny? I'll start:

1. Dane Cook
2. That asian guy from the hangover
3. That bearded guy from the hangover
4. Kenan Thompson
5. Joe Rogan

It annoys me that these unfunny people seem to be getting more success now than really funny people like Artie Lange or Adam Carolla(except for Rogan, he's still not really successful for his comedy)

I actually agree that Rogans not that funny, in fact Sterns show provides more laughs than his podcast. He's a great speaker though, the Rogan XP is the best podcast I've ever heard.

Damn, we're supposed to pick names out the massive pool of unfunny comics? Let's see, every woman comic(except maybe Kathleen Madigan), George Lopez, Paul Mooney, pretty much anyone else who makes race the focal point of their entire act(again with an exception in Russell Peters). Also not a big fan of "alpha male" comics and the exception there is Nick DiPaolo. Ironically, the list of funny comics is much shorter than unfunny ones.

Personally, during some of his bits I'd be like "that doesn't make any sense". That's when you know someone is a weak comedian. Someone like Chris Rock on the other hand, during some of his bits I'd be like "I never thought of that, but that makes sense lol".

Whitney Cummings and Lisa Lampanelli.

I will admit that I liked Lisa Lampanelli more after she was on Celebrity Apprentice, but she still sucks.

I don't care if Dane Cook is popular personally, as he's non-existent here I've only seen clips on YouTube. The reason I can't stand him is because the bits I've seen were of him trying to belittle evolution by posing easily answerable questions for anyone over the age of 5 iirc ('if man evolved from monkey's, how come there are still monkey's'.. etc)

Plus he's far too slick to be a comedian, everything about him says ****.

2m84lxv.jpg

4. Kenan Thompson

Whitney Cummings and Lisa Lampanelli.

I will admit that I liked Lisa Lampanelli more after she was on Celebrity Apprentice, but she still sucks.

Lampanelli came off as pretty petty and jealous on that show. She was so jealous of that supermodel. It was hilarious when Lou Ferigno threatened to throw her through a wall.

And Joe Rogan is just a shitty Doug Stanhope

He's more like a shitty Bill Hicks imo.

Still a good comic, and he would destroy you in any club, though probably not in a big hall. He was better 10+ years ago before he decided to be a philosopher.

Back