Comedian's who aren't funny

TheGauntlet7**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In the same vein as "People in Hollywood you can't stand", who are some comedian's who aren't funny? I'll start:

1. Dane Cook
2. That asian guy from the hangover
3. That bearded guy from the hangover
4. Kenan Thompson
5. Joe Rogan

It annoys me that these unfunny people seem to be getting more success now than really funny people like Artie Lange or Adam Carolla(except for Rogan, he's still not really successful for his comedy)

Dane Cook
Whitney Cummings
Jeffrey Ross
Lisa Lamponelli
John Lovitz

I've never seen Kenan Thompson do standup but I think he's actually pretty funny on SNL. Sure, he has his annoying black characters but before Jay Pharoah got there he was pretty much the only black guy SNL had (Since Thompson has been there, which was 2003) so he had to do them.

i think ross is good when he's doing roasts, never seen his stand up though.

i started watching a rogan stand up on netflix, and i didn't think he was all that great. but maybe he's better in ones?

i can't stand dane cook

Rita Rudner. But what a fox.

6wlx.jpg

RitaRudner1.jpg

I've never seen Kenan Thompson do standup but I think he's actually pretty funny on SNL. Sure, he has his annoying black characters but before Jay Pharoah got there he was pretty much the only black guy SNL had (Since Thompson has been there, which was 2003) so he had to do them.

I think Kenan is hilarious on SNL. His Al Sharpton is gold lol.

kenan_thompson_2011_12_10.jpg

Zach Gallifinakis is one of the better American stand-ups imo ts.

All the 'Roast' stuff is shit. There's nothing funny about taking the piss if you're given free reign and allowed to do it.

WHAT??? He has never been funny on tv, not when he was on "All That", and not now on SNL. His impressions suck and he is a crap comedian. For example, go to nbc.com and watch the skit "You're a rat bastard, Charlie Brown". Everyone did good impressions(especially Bill Hader) except for Kenan Thompson. That Forrest Whitaker impersonation is something my friend from high school could pull off.

Also, before Pharoah got there(who is excellent), there were other black performers like Eddie Murphy, Finesse Mitchell, Chris Rock, Tracy Morgan, and Tim Meadows.

I think this is a cleverly disguised 'I don't think Dane Cook is funny' thread.

No disguise needed, it's a given

Zach Gallifinakis is one of the better American stand-ups imo ts.

All the 'Roast' stuff is shit. There's nothing funny about taking the piss if you're given free reign and allowed to do it.

He's absolute garbage. And he's a smug prick. He's the kind of guy that you'd like to tear that beard off his face and suffocate him for a few seconds with. I think he's actually one of the worst on that list. Like Dane Cook level bad.

He's absolute garbage. And he's a smug prick. He's the kind of guy that you'd like to tear that beard off his face and suffocate him for a few seconds with. I think he's actually one of the worst on that list. Like Dane Cook level bad.

cant comment on his stand up but his "between 2 ferns" interviews on youtube are pretty funny.

I don't think he's smug, it's just an affectation which is part of his stage persona. Who DO you like?

My precious!

Reeling in the fish..

Carlos Jokesteala

WHAT??? He has never been funny on tv, not when he was on "All That", and not now on SNL. His impressions suck and he is a crap comedian. For example, go to nbc.com and watch the skit "You're a rat bastard, Charlie Brown". Everyone did good impressions(especially Bill Hader) except for Kenan Thompson. That Forrest Whitaker impersonation is something my friend from high school could pull off.

Also, before Pharoah got there(who is excellent), there were other black performers like Eddie Murphy, Finesse Mitchell, Chris Rock, Tracy Morgan, and Tim Meadows.

His Forest Whitaker was poor but that's why he was in the sketch for all of 1 second. As another poster said, look up videos of his Al Sharpton. They are all hilarious. I'm not his biggest supporter but he he seems to get a lot of hate. You don't last 10 years (and counting) on SNL without being a little funny.

And I know that SNL has had a bunch of funny black guys but my point was none of them were on the show while Kenan was there. So any sketch involving a black guy, whether it was funny or not, he was forced to do.

Back