Combat Sports International Gloves (MMA)

I have the MMA sparing gloves and I love them. The constrution and fit is great. I'm sure that these are up to the same standards as the other. You can't go wrong with and of CSI's products.

You the gloves, 5oz in the link and you think they are good?

Excellent, anyone got a three sentence review?

Thanks,
TheDave

Another popular glove that we used for TUF-2 that the guys loved. 3/4" Padding open palm and thumb great for mitts and the heavybag. Haven't had any complaints on it yet. If you ever come across an issue let me know and i would be more than happy to take care of you.

Good sir, I am hoping to order two pairs for delivery into Canada. I hope there is no problem with this. I am 175 and 6'1. Would you suggest the large? I don't want them to be too tight.

TheDave

Dave,

I am around the same size and I find myself using the XL. This provides enough room for me to give myself a complete taping underneath and still have sufficient room for my hand. It works great. IF you choose to make an order call me direct, I would love to help you.

Joe M

That sounds good. However, I am not training with taping or wraps, just some sparring with a bit of protection. I had some other gloves and being too large really pissed me off. My hand is 7.5 from crease in the wrist to middle finger tip and 3.5 from knuckle to knuckle not including the thumb. My hands I suppose are considered smaller or mediumish. I am going to order some and will call you but will I be able to exchange if the size is no good? I'm sure with your help there won't be an issue but just in case.
Thanks,
TheDave

Dave,

IF you think you have smaller hands, lets be safe and go with the Large. Exchanges from international locations tend to cause some problems. But we can still do them, they just may take longer. Give me a call later and I will be happy to help you out.

Joe M

Thank you very much good Sir. I will make the call on Wednesday sometime in the afternoon, I'll call that number under in your signature. Will it direct me to you?

TheDave

TheDave@ANMA said:
Thank you very much good Sir. I will make the call on Wednesday sometime in the afternoon, I'll call that number under in your signature. Will it direct me to you?

TheDave

Yep, It will take you straight to me as long as you dial my extension. Look forward to hearing from you.

I made my order and they said it is on back order in an email, how long will it take to receive them?

TheDave

I made sure you got yours. They aren't on Back order, you will have them on weds or thurs next week. I will PM you the rest of the info.

Thanks again Dave!

Hey, I haven't heard back yet! Is the order going to be shipped this week?

Thanks,
TheDave

Left you a message A few minutes ago, you should have them on weds or thurs. Thanks!

Joe M

Whih Oz did they use in UFC/PRIDE?

they use 4oz gloves in the ufc, at least thats what Rogan says

Yeah, Rogan makes that clear at least three times a round... "These aren't your traditional boxing gloves -- these are 4 oz. gloves. They might as well be hitting eachother with bare knuckles!" That guy cracks me up. I know a lot of people hate him, but I think he adds tremendously to UFC's entertainment value.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back