Combat Sports International Gloves (MMA)

jamison said:
The gloves are similar to the ouano's. Very good stuff. They're great for sparring. If you're going to be hitting the bag with some power, I'd wrap your hands (or just wear the boxing gloves) unless you have good form.

I'd be more specific as to which Ouano glove is similar to The CSI because it sure as hell isn't the UFC KOTC ones. Also I don't own a pair of Shooto ones, but they don't look similar to me in the fact that I think the shooto glove material is a little more stiff as opposed to CSi's which is made for training and sparring in mind.

I just got the gel bag gloves from Combat Sports International. They are amazing. I still don't feel comfortable using them w/out handwraps. They feel great!!!

Are there any plans to offer the training gloves in any color besides blue?

Another color or two would be sweet, like Black. I also would love White, I have a thing about white, it makes me look good.

Yea we are working on carrying other color options. We will have to just wait and see. Sorry phenom, white is definitley out. =( but I can custom make anything so if you ever wanted to get them in white it would take longer and cost you a bit more.

I think green would be good because it would match the sprawls I just ordered

Well i just ordered 4 pairs of these gloves.. Hopefully everything goes well. I tryed emailing the services email address earlier this week but never heard back? And this isnt the first MMA co. i have emailed and not heard anything back.. why do these companys have such crappy customer service??

Dude, it is the holidays so it will take a little bit of time. Joe will make sure you get your gloves.

Back