Columbus day is now indigenous peoples day

Figures, that when I call you out with facts (a few Jews in the Wehrmacht and mixed race Latinos and Hispanic being racist) you got no comeback. Just keep in mind that I am not going to give your attempt at playing the brown race card any currency.

When it is interneccine fighting, even if one side wins, the same race still exists. When it is Whites exterminating Natives, the later will cease to exist as a race.

That should have no bearing on any determination of anything regarding the two situations. We're discussing the acts of, and not the potential results or motivations. Anything else is missing the point entirely.

You're also completely minimizing or ignoring the biological reality of these encounters and that germs were the primary factor in such widespread loss of life. The entirety of our history has been shaped by resource acquisition and bacterial handshakes.

Also, I thought there was only one race?

That should have no bearing on any determination of anything regarding the two situations. We're discussing the acts of, and not the potential results or motivations. Anything else is missing the point entirely.

You're also completely minimizing or ignoring the biological reality of these encounters and that germs were the primary factor in such widespread loss of life. The entirety of our history has been shaped by resource acquisition and bacterial handshakes.

Also, I thought there was only one race?

It has plenty of bearing because one situation does not lead to racial genocide while the other does.

If you are going to use native interneccine warfare as justification, then you are essentially saying all subjugation and genocide can be given a pass because every single group has fought amongst itself. You put 2 people on an island and sooner or later they will argue with each other. Every single family has fought amongst themselves, but most families will consider it different when a stranger fights them.

And no native tribe conducted a continent wide genocide.

Germs, religious conversion, enslavement leading to death, forced assimilation etc.. Just because germs played a leading role it does not take away from the fact that Europeans colonists intended to genocide the natives.

I do hope everyone had a nice Columbus Day weekend. Both sides of the aisle.

Figures, that when I call you out with facts (a few Jews in the Wehrmacht and mixed race Latinos and Hispanic being racist) you got no comeback. Just keep in mind that I am not going to give your attempt at playing the brown race card any currency.
There's no come back because it's over. you're a brick wall that sees the world through your irrational emotions

Also, your real name is Nicholas. I just looked you up on social media, and you look exactly like one would think. You look like you walked into Hot Topic and asked if they could make you look like you're from Portland. Your little post about some chick that friend zoned you dating a musician that has issues with "toxic masculinity" had me literally folded at the waist laughing.

This is what you need to do. Cut your hair and start working out. Quit getting so upset with dudes on the Internet and focus on the weight room if you want that chick. No quality piece of butt over the age of 18 is going to date a dude that weighs 130lbs. You're almost better off being fat sherbro.

There's no come back because it's over. you're a brick wall that sees the world through your irrational emotions

Also, your real name is Nicholas. I just looked you up on social media, and you look exactly like one would think. You look like you walked into Hot Topic and asked if they could make you look like you're from Portland. Your little post about some chick that friend zoned you dating a musician that has issues with "toxic masculinity" had me literally folded at the waist laughing.

This is what you need to do. Cut your hair and start working out. Quit getting so upset with dudes on the Internet and focus on the weight room if you want that chick. No quality piece of butt over the age of 18 is going to date a dude that weighs 130lbs. You're almost better off being fat sherbro.

Dafuq are you on about. My name isn't Nicholas and I have no clue where you got this info that you think is true. Of all the years I've been here, you are the first one to actually claim he knows me, that says a lot about you because I've had arguments with plenty of rightwingers over the years.

I just called you out on your bullshit about trying to pull the brown race card, by pointing out that even if you have some native ancestry it means diddly squat because Mestizos can be racist against full blooded Amerindians.

Dafuq are you on about. My name isn't Nicholas and I have no clue where you got this info that you think is true. Of all the years I've been here, you are the first one to actually claim he knows me, that says a lot about you because I've had arguments with plenty of rightwingers over the years.

I just called you out on your bullshit about trying to pull the brown race card, by pointing out that even if you have some native ancestry it means diddly squat because Mestizos can be racist against full blooded Amerindians.

You shouldn't use the same handle and info on multiple platforms dumbfuck. Took me all but 5 minutes to find a pic of you.

It's hilarious that you keep calling anyone that tells you your full of shit a rightwinger.

It's normal though, it's a nice break from being called a snowflake or libtard for arguing with actual rightwingers.

You shouldn't use the same handle and info on multiple platforms dumbfuck. Took me all but 5 minutes to find a pic of you.

It's hilarious that you keep calling anyone that tells you your full of shit a rightwinger.

It's normal though, it's a nice break from being called a snowflake or libtard for arguing with actual rightwingers.

I am chuckling because you think you are smart but you couldn't be more wrong. I don't use this handle anywhere else. You are free to post this picture you think is me and link to these forums.

I only called you a rightwinger.

Since I explained to you why the Nazi analogy and your attempt to insulate yourself by claiming some native ancestry is bunk, the only retort you have is to make posts on who you think I am , which has no bearing on the argument that you are trying to whitewash and condone genocide and ethnic cleansing.

Last edited:
Back