Colts player killed by drunk "immigrant" wanted for deportation

Lol @ parroting nonsense from Huffpost

How people are still taking you seriously is beyond me.

I can find more sources if you would like but I have a feeling it wouldn't matter. I mean you already on dubs.

Aren't a ton of those recipients in the rural south though?

I think that's the big kicker. In rural areas, easier to get away with shit cause police presence, hell, the presence of people in general is less.

You compare poor urban centers along racial lines the proportion is probably the same. Physical number wise there may be more of one but I'd imagine the poor whites are committing crimes in urban centers at the same rate as poor blacks and Mexicans.

Look up murder rates and get back to us. You are wrong.

Do they force people to do them?

No. It’s called personal responsibility.

You're right, but it doesn't help the low income, less educated and depressed citizens of the community better themselves.

I like how you say nothing negative about the government doing that to them and straight blame the citizens .

Look up murder rates and get back to us. You are wrong.

No he's not. Whites commit almost the same % of crime as any other race when they do studies in poor white communities lol.

No he's not. Whites commit almost the same % of crime as any other race when they do studies in poor white communities lol.

lies
poorer white communities are nothing like black or mexican areas

DTYMaFIXkAMSdie.jpg

then you look at West Virginia as an example.

poor white state which has low crime rate..
there is no defending your precious high crime "dreamers" .

lies

DTYMaFIXkAMSdie.jpg

You're comparing rural vs urban living though now aren't you? That was more my point.

Take poor white people from an urban center with poor black people from a similar urban center and I imagine their percentage of violent crimes are similar.

Hopefully the illegal is suffering from affluenza.

Just wanted to stop in to laugh hysterically at this.

And anyone defending the president for using this guy's death as a way to score political points is just as big a piece of shit as he is. Fucking man dies in a tragedy and his response is to blame democrats on twitter? Complete scum.

I love people that laugh at others on a discussion board without laying out any kind of point. Coward...

uggh that makes me mad

well he wanted to be here so badly, he should be punished to the full extent of the law here as well

I'm weird on driving drunk. I dont think it should be punished as it is. Rather depending on what you do. This guy would get death in my ruling. Had he made it home safely, no crime.

I feel bad for the family. What a fucked up way to die. Like TS said. He was trying to do the right thing

By 'weird' you mean stupid right? Fucking hell that's a dumb thing to say.

I'm pretty sure the fact that he was drunk had more to do with the accident than where he was born.

Well, except for the fact that if wasn't here 2 people would not be dead.

Just that little thing
lies

DTYMaFIXkAMSdie.jpg

West Virginia? A rural state with people and neighbors spread miles apart at times is not the same a huge cites with poor people.

Nice try though lol. West Virgina really ? smh

West Virginia? A rural state with people and neighbors spread miles apart at times is not the same a huge cites with poor people.

Nice try though lol. West Virgina really ? smh

Compare one of the US' whitest cities, Portland, to any city of comparable size with a white minority and you'll see that discrepancy in crime rates persists. Whether you want to admit it or not, his point was valid even using a wonky comparison like WV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back