Colts player killed by drunk "immigrant" wanted for deportation

pretty lame article here where the columnist talks about how if we use this to say its bad to have illegals here, we need to condemn all whiteys because some american citizen asshole also crashed into some people a few days ago. i fail to understand how people cant grasp the concept that when legal people here do something wrong, we are not endorsing it. its just that it is OUR problem. however, when someone here ILLEGALLY does something like that, it should have never been our problem in the first place. Guatemala should be dealing with this scum, not us

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/news-columns-blogs/fabiola-santiago/article198744344.html

pretty lame article here where the columnist talks about how if we use this to say its bad to have illegals here, we need to condemn all whiteys because some american citizen asshole also crashed into some people a few days ago. i fail to understand how people cant grasp the concept that when legal people here do something wrong, we are not endorsing it. its just that it is OUR problem. however, when someone here ILLEGALLY does something like that, it should have never been our problem in the first place. Guatemala should be dealing with this scum, not us

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/news-columns-blogs/fabiola-santiago/article198744344.html

Drinking and driving is everyone problem period. "One of our own" we are human first before labels. Stop with the nationalism BS. That's how they keep people divided.

That would make a cute bumper sticker for a Prius.
However the fact of the matter is that borders are real, and that border jumper shouldn’t have been here to kill anyone .

. "One of our own" we are human first before labels. Stop with the nationalism BS. .

That would make a cute bumper sticker for a Prius.
However the fact of the matter is that borders are real, and that border jumper shouldn’t have been here to kill anyone .

Stop being a murican elitist. You were lucky to be born in murica. You didn't earn it or work for it. You're ancestors jump borders and homelands too. You are a border jumper too lol.

If an illegals’ only crime is being here illegally....then we should do our best to enable them to pay income taxes.

If an illegal commits a crime they should be punished for their crime.

At least IMHO....

This thread proves that Leftists care more for and fight more for criminals than legal tax paying citizens.

Imagine how much better American citizens would be off if Democrats fought as hard for citizens as they do for their illegal dreamers.

Drinking and driving is everyone problem period. "One of our own" we are human first before labels. Stop with the nationalism BS. That's how they keep people divided.

Maybe we should keep people divided. I for one don't want anymore illegal migrants who come here and don't respect our laws or culture. Much like the gentleman who took Jackson's life so selfishly.

Stop being a murican elitist. You were lucky to be born in murica. You didn't earn it or work for it. You're ancestors jump borders and homelands too. You are a border jumper too lol.

You are profoundly dense.

His descendants earned it, they worked for it. That is the reason he is here today as an American criticizen. And to compare his family history, something you know nothing of, to a border jumping migrant is not only intellectually dishonest but flat out disrespectful. Your world view is skewed by this wonky "we are all one" narrative that is merely utopian hogwash.

You are profoundly dense.

His descendants earned it, they worked for it. That is the reason he is here today as an American criticizen. And to compare his family history, something you know nothing of, to a border jumping migrant is not only intellectually dishonest but flat out disrespectful. Your world view is skewed by this wonky "we are all one" narrative that is merely utopian hogwash.

Some people would argue our ancestors steal, murder, oppressed other when they came here. I wouldn't call that earning to be here, and you speak of disrespect lol, right..

Maybe we should keep people divided. I for one don't want anymore illegal migrants who come here and don't respect our laws or culture. Much like the gentleman who took Jackson's life so selfishly.

Just like they wanted divide African Americans from white Americans huh?Or divide and push native Americans to reservations ? I know you are a troll telling from the Dubs you have.

Some people would argue our ancestors steal, murder, oppressed other when they came here. I wouldn't call that earning to be here, and you speak of disrespect lol, right..

It is called conquest. Help yourself to a history book and you'll realize this isn't something unique to European identity. Society is brutal and often times lines are drawn through war and bloodshed. Seriously, do you think the native Americans who inhabited this land before us were any less violent?

I'm perfectly ok with the division of decent people from the scum.

It is called conquest. Help yourself to a history book and you'll realize this isn't something unique to European identity. Society is brutal and often times lines are drawn through war and bloodshed. Seriously, do you think the native Americans who inhabited this land before us were any less violent?

The cherry picking of historical truths is revolting and pathetic. Natives slaughtered each other wholesale for land, resources, slaves and even human meat. Blacks do it. Europeans did it. On and on... Whites simply had more advanced technology at the time.

Third world trash gonna third world trash.

Look up murder rates and get back to us. You are wrong.

He's only wrong because the murder rate for poor urban whites is HIGHER than for minorities. I looked it up.

My guess is that if you're poor and white living in an urban area you are more likely to be there for bad reasons, not because that's where you're from.

build that wall ! despite how many millions of dollars it would cost if it saved even one life it would be worth it. we gotta start somewhere.

But it's wrong period. In 500yrs maybe our ancestors will be disturb that we were ignorant to kill, steal and oppresse others.

It's sad when people like you make excuses for anyone who did that to fellow humans.

Back