Colorado homeowner owed nothing after police SWAT shootout destroys his house, federal court rules

Just know this was how the police reacted for $50 worth of Stolen items from the store.

Fucking maniacs with military grade weapons destroying a family for $50 worth of shit.

I hear ya. I don't understand why the cops just can't let people go when they steal, barricade themselves in a house, and then shoot at them.

"What should we do sarge?"

"Well Johnson, he barricaded himself in over $50 worth of stolen shit and now he's shooting at us. I appreciate passion like that, let's let this one go."

I figured police departments had insurance for this type of stuff. Guess I figured wrong.

They didn't. They gave him like $345,000, and he had to take out a $600k mortgage just to rebuild the house.

The neighbor's house got less fucked up, and they didn't give him anything either.

Hmmm... It doesn't cost anything close to $600k to build a house.

Ain't nobody got time to wait it out. The guy could be in there eating foods, doing laundry, taking a siesta.

You gotta get in there and get that son of a bitch.

They could’ve waited outside for two weeks and it would’ve been smarter than doing what they did.

I hear ya. I don't understand why the cops just can't let people go when they steal, barricade themselves in a house, and then shoot at them.

"What should we do sarge?"

"Well Johnson, he barricaded himself in over $50 worth of stolen shit and now he's shooting at us. I appreciate passion like that, let's let this one go."

I wonder if he was in the police commissioners home this would’ve been the same result. Highly doubt it.

They could’ve waited outside for two weeks and it would’ve been smarter than doing what they did.

We can't have criminals thinking they can escape to an abandoned house after doing a robbery and then they can sit in there for 2 weeks and hang out.

We can't have criminals thinking they can escape to an abandoned house after doing a robbery and then they can sit in there for 2 weeks and hang out.

That’s exactly what should have happened. Shut off power and water, call in some real professional who knows how to deal with theses situations then proceed from there.

Not destroying 600K worth of stuff and a home.

If this was the police chiefs home this would never be the end result and anyone with a brain knows it.

images

images

Yea it seems like they went over the top to deal with this suspect. Looks like they could have secured the area and dealt with this in a much better manner. I feel that the department and city definitely owe this man for the devastation they carried out to get the suspect.

Last edited:
Are you saying that police bear no responsibility for protecting citizens, or are responsible for property they damage? It's almost like they have no responsibility to anyone at all!

I am shocked. Shocked I tell you!

(Also, shoplifting is serious business.)

Are you saying that police bear no responsibility for protecting citizens, or are responsible for property they damage? It's almost like they have no responsibility to anyone at all!

They also get to investigate themselves.

The only thing police are responsible for is getting home safe.

#1 priority.

images

images

Yea it seems like they went over the top to desl with this suspect. Looks like they could have secured the area and dealt with this in a much better manner. I feel that the department and city definitely owe this man for the devastation they carried out to get the suspect.
Only other thing they could have done:

BURN IT DOWN!!!!

What about the two women who's Truck was shot to bits when the cops thought it was Chris Dorners vehicle. They were never compensated either.

Back