Colleges across the country give new perks to illegal immigrant students

We are talking about illegals.....You are mentioning people who are legally here to work, apples and oranges.

Please tell me more about how their is a shortage of workers for landscape...I never heard of the United States giving people temporary work permit for landscape...Shit is used for worker shortage, like Agricultural field workers, who I now get temporary work permits.

So again according to you, we should all become landscapers because we will make 65k and 100k if we get a side job...LMFAO, you pulled those numbers out of your ass. You making it seem as if these people are driving a ferrari being a landscaper and yet getting all this help, they must be masterminds in fooling the government and everybody around them.

You are insane, it's simple math. And again fooling who? It's all legit.

They entered the country illegally, after a few years some get work papers that say they can work anywhere for a short period of time, a few years.

Doesn't have to be a shortage of jobs. Works papers are good for a few years at any job. Visas are good for a similar amount of time.

When their visas and work papers are up, they are illegal again.

And you must be young or from a foreign country. Because in america especially ny. If you make 100,000 a year you are not driving a ferrari.

Cheapest rent for a family is 1,500 a month for a half a house. 2,000 and up for entire house.
So right there it's approx. 20,000 a year in rent.
Add bills such as food, car payment, kids. Probably another 15,000 a year.

And thats cheap, to just cover your bottom line in NY with a family you probably need at least 60,000 a year.

But i guess with the other 40,000 they are buying 300,000 dollar cars.

How much are masons, roofers, lanscapers, and builders getting paid in your area. If you roll up on the side of the road and want someone just for the day. Then cheapest labor you can find is 100 a day. Avg. Is 125.00, drivers license it's 150,00. Cdl truck license 200.000 a day. Skilled in one area and can manage a crew, 250.000 a day.
You keep taking about farm and agriculture.
Not much of that in ny. But illegals have cornered the market of fast food, construction, home cleaning, and restaurants.
Soon minimum wage will be what 15 an hr

Illegal means they are criminals and don't deserve to get anything.

I'm all for legal immigration and have no problem with guess worker programs which have been going on for a very long time.

The system of temp green cards for farm workers is fine as long as its controlled. I worked the fields with plenty of them when I was young. They come to the US and legally work to get money for the family and that's fine as long as the government makes sure they are not fucked over in the process and they return to their country. If they want to stay then they should make sure they go it legally.

They are not undocumented they are criminals and should be held accountable for their crime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back