Colleges across the country give new perks to illegal immigrant students

I live in NorCal and my car insurance went up by a 1000 dollars in two years. No accidents. No tickets. I called and was basically told I live in a high risk zip code. Basically the shit loads of illegals who drive without insurance are driving up costs, and Mexicans are down with drinking and driving. It isn't a big deal to them. A drunk illegal wiped out an entire family in my town last year. Grandparents right down to new grandchildren, they were all in a big van and got creamed. 3 generations of Americans dead because of open borders.

Insane.

It should be made clear that every illegal currently in jail for rape and murder to dwi and car accidents would have been prevented with strong border security

$8.4 million across 10 universities. That's $840,000 per school

Over a 3-year span. That's a "staggering" $280,000 per school, per year to help the undocumented get on the path to the middle class so they can finally pay taxes. (this IS a tax and money issue after all. Totally not about race)

I'm all for it. They should add another zero to that and make it $84 million.

There are 4 million children of illegal immigrants, costing about 10,000$ a year to educate until they're 18. A cost of 40B$ per year. That's not even for university, and that's only one service.

The 9B they pay in payroll & sales taxes does jack shit to pay for what they take out of the system.

Ok?

You know it cost the same for Citizen/Legal resident kids right?

You know the Undocumented people are still working like every Ctizen/Legal Resident, and getting taxes taken off just like them, right?

Where are the facts about the 9b? Also this seems more of a reflection of low income jobs.

Get citizens working the same income jobs as the undocumented, and you will see that they don't pay enough either.

Also you forget that they are the heart of the Agriculture industry....they keep this industry running which helps these American Corporations/American who consume food...without these undocumented Food prices will be much, much higher and the industry might be in trouble.

So yes they do carry their own weight.

LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO.

Where I am from Real Undocumented workers who work the fields, not like yours who have a temp papers thus aren't illegal...get probably at a most 25k-30k a year, at most. These people get paid minimum wage, might be more if they go by contract, these people get overtime after 10 hours!!!!!!!.

Most the real illegals don't even have the balls to do taxes, because they are afraid of getting caught. Those that do, some get money back because they really don't make much.

Again you are talking about People who are legally here who cheat the system since they got temp papers....I honestly don't fucking believe they make 100k a year, wtf do they do? Are they temp workers in silicone valley?

Every landscaper, mason, roofer, home improvement laborer gets on avg. 150 a day and up.

If they make under 65,000 or so and have at least 2 kid's they get up to 8,000 back in federal taxes and 2 through state.

So avg 65,000 plus 10,000, then save with special food stamps, Obama cell phone, benefits for college, homes, cars.
Then say you do something on the side , gets close to 100,000. Then add if your gf\wife works. That's how 75% operate. The others are gangs and drinking and drugs all day.

Every landscaper, mason, roofer, home improvement laborer gets on avg. 150 a day and up.

If they make under 65,000 or so and have at least 2 kid's they get up to 8,000 back in federal taxes and 2 through state.

So avg 65,000 plus 10,000, then save with special food stamps, Obama cell phone, benefits for college, homes, cars.
Then say you do something on the side , gets close to 100,000. Then add if your gf\wife works. That's how 75% operate. The others are gangs and drinking and drugs all day.

I know talking out of your ass now.

Why in the fuck would they give temporary work to get landscapers? Sorry that job is not a temp worker program, plenty of people do that job.

Only temporary workers jobs for foreigners I seen is in the Agricultural Fields, since they have a shortage of works.

So basically you are telling me that, fuck college, just go landscaping? LMFAO.

You are full of crap and pulling these stats out of your ass....Apparently you think these legal residents(arn't even illegal) can work 24/7, fool everybody even tho they are driving a Ford GT....Pls stop with your bullshit.

First of all, fuck out of state students. You people didn't pay shit into our state so you can either pay up or fuck off tbh.

Second of all, lots of these Undocumented have parents who have worked hard and gotten taxes taken off their checks forever. These kids went to American Schools and us tax payers paid for them. The smart investment is to help these Undocumented reach their full potential so they can help America.

Undocumented Workers>Out of State people.

I live in California and I have seen some shit called the dream act when applying, not sure how much it helps but it does exist. They also have special programs helping these Undocumented people reach success in schools.
a majority of new Drivers Licenses issued last year in our state were to Illegals.....

That's insane

a majority of new Drivers Licenses issued last year in our state were to Illegals.....

That's insane
Good.

Have you ever had an illegal crash into you? guess what? They fucking RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because they don't have paperwork and get away because the cops have no way of looking for the guy even if they have the license plates since when they buy the vehicle and they do no paper work so it shows as the previous owner still owns it.

Now since they are registered to the DMV, where they have their home address/etc..If they crash, they will be found and they will fucking pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's more absurd they start violent gangs like ms13 and you have a prison population of rapist and murderes of people who shouldn't be here.
Even To car accidents it's neglectful to aid and abet an illegal population that hurt the people.

I can confirm the car accident thing. The drinking and driving culture is different in Mexico (I believe), regardless, there is an abundance of fatal accidents with the illegal population. I am pro-immigration, but anti- illegal immigration.

Good.

Have you ever had an illegal crash into you? guess what? They fucking RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because they don't have paperwork and get away because the cops have no way of looking for the guy even if they have the license plates since when they buy the vehicle and they do no paper work so it shows as the previous owner still owns it.

Now since they are registered to the DMV, where they have their home address/etc..If they crash, they will be found and they will fucking pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that's fine, I don't get hit by rando illegals, so that effects me none whatsoever.

It's also a luring appeal for others to come over, we have by far the best benefits for undocumented illegals as a state. not too mention 1/4 of all illegals in the US

But...but...they pay taxes! Bullfuckingshit.

I can confirm the car accident thing. The drinking and driving culture is different in Mexico (I believe), regardless, there is an abundance of fatal accidents with the illegal population. I am pro-immigration, but anti- illegal immigration.

The average mexican individual has absolutely no respect for alcohol and the wheel, they even complain about cops enforcing drunken laws as a government plot to take their money.

Add the fact that you can get behind a wheel in Mexico without any formal training or test and you get a country with high road fatalities per capita, i think Mexico is tied with Russia in that regard.

The average mexican individual has absolutely no respect for alcohol and the wheel, they even complain about cops enforcing drunken laws as a government plot to take their money.

Add the fact that you can get behind a wheel in Mexico without any formal training or test and you get a country with high road fatalities per capita, i think Mexico is tied with Russia in that regard.
scariest car ride I've ever been on: cab ride through TJ and Rosarito. Dude was turning left FROM THE RIGHT LANE, zero f's given

and I spent a year in Kabul, for reference.

scariest car ride I've ever been on: cab ride through TJ and Rosarito. Dude was turning left FROM THE RIGHT LANE, zero f's given

and I spent a year in Kabul, for reference.

Half of the drivers in Mexico have no business behind a wheel, considering that in America you would get people that wouldnt be able to afford a car back at home in Mexico i would assume the percentage would go up.

Why in the fuck would they give temporary work to get landscapers? Sorry that job is not a temp worker program, plenty of people do that job.

Only temporary workers jobs for foreigners I seen is in the Agricultural Fields, since they have a shortage of works.

You are full of crap and pulling these stats out of your ass....Apparently you think these legal residents(arn't even illegal) can work 24/7, fool everybody even tho they are driving a Ford GT....Pls stop with your bullshit.
Wtf are you talking about , work papers mean you can get any job on the books and apply for taxes.
And what stats? it should be crystal clear what someone gets back who makes under 65,000 and has 2 or more kids. It's basic taxes, I've been around these people receiving these tax rebate checks for 6 years.

Are you young and not living in the real world yet. Who are they fooling? What's that mean, it's legit. Add in unemployment for winter.

And these illegals are not like other immigrants, they send that cash out of the country. They can buy land and houses straight up in their country, no tax. They work and take what they need, then leave.
Many bring a firearm when crossing illegally for protection and a quick sale for cash in arrival, Always an illegal gun for Sale.
They can do no wrong.

Wtf are you talking about , work papers mean you can get any job on the books and apply for taxes.
And what stats? it should be crystal clear what someone gets back who makes under 65,000 and has 2 or more kids. It's basic taxes, I've been around these people receiving these tax rebate checks for 6 years.

Are you young and not living in the real world yet. Who are they fooling? What's that mean, it's legit. Add in unemployment for winter.

And these illegals are not like other immigrants, they send that cash out of the country. They can buy land and houses straight up in their country, no tax. They work and take what they need, then leave.
Many bring a firearm when crossing illegally for protection and a quick sale for cash in arrival, Always an illegal gun for Sale.
They can do no wrong.

We are talking about illegals.....You are mentioning people who are legally here to work, apples and oranges.

Please tell me more about how their is a shortage of workers for landscape...I never heard of the United States giving people temporary work permit for landscape...Shit is used for worker shortage, like Agricultural field workers, who I now get temporary work permits.

So again according to you, we should all become landscapers because we will make 65k and 100k if we get a side job...LMFAO, you pulled those numbers out of your ass. You making it seem as if these people are driving a ferrari being a landscaper and yet getting all this help, they must be masterminds in fooling the government and everybody around them.

More Misinformation.

o-FEMALE-FARMWORKERS-facebook.jpg

These people pay fucking taxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get that thru your head, tired of people pretending all illegals get paid in cash. These people receive a check just like everybody else, they pay to social security, state tax, medicare, etc....Except they will never get the benefits of social security, they are literally paying into it for nothing in return.

These people deserve their kids to get financial help if they go to college. They have paid for it like any other person in the state.

As for these special programs, can you provide a link that shows they are 100% better than citizens?

I know some undocumented do indeed rip off the stupid IRS when they file tax returns....and I know some undocumented people do get government assistance....but I also know that a lot of them don't so their kids deserve financial help.

By that logic, anyone under 45 shouldn't pay into Social Security because all projections say it will not be available to them by the time they hit retirement age. Thus, millions upon millions are paying into a system they will not see a dime from.

By that logic, anyone under 45 shouldn't pay into Social Security because all projections say it will not be available to them by the time they hit retirement age. Thus, millions upon millions are paying into a system they will not see a dime from.
I never said that they shouldn't pay for it. I am saying a lot of them paid into it and will never get the benefits, this includes undocumented people over 45.

Back when I was younger, I worked for a landscape supply company and we'd supply deer feed, during hunting season. We get pallets of sugar beats and carrots from a large company. The first time I was out there, I was a bit taken back. All there workers were Mexican and it seemed like no one spoke English.

The sugar beat farm recently got shut down, because all of their workers were illegals and the company was paying them peanuts to work the farm. When all came to light, the company was putting these people up in some dumpy trailer park and paying them in cash, to work their farms. The company was around for decades, operating like this.

I'd imagine, a large portion of illegals are working in jobs like this.

^Which is exactly why we should have strong border control. This shit and worse happens everyday to these people. How we as a nation stand it, is beyond me.

Back when I was younger, I worked for a landscape supply company and we'd supply deer feed, during hunting season. We get pallets of sugar beats and carrots from a large company. The first time I was out there, I was a bit taken back. All there workers were Mexican and it seemed like no one spoke English.

The sugar beat farm recently got shut down, because all of their workers were illegals and the company was paying them peanuts to work the farm. When all came to light, the company was putting these people up in some dumpy trailer park and paying them in cash, to work their farms. The company was around for decades, operating like this.

I'd imagine, a large portion of illegals are working in jobs like this.

I live in a place where I say atleast half the 1/3 of the population is illegal. I live surrounded by fields and I know most get paid in checks. I'm sure some get paid cash but most businesses are legit, they just ignore the fact that the SSS # is stolen.

I say those jobs are in the minority from my experience. I know countless of illegals and all have received checks in fields/farms.

It might be different for people who work construction jobs though.

Back