Colleges across the country give new perks to illegal immigrant students

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Hans Gruber, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Hans Gruber

Hans Gruber Gold Belt

dissolved likes this.
  2. HunterSdVa29

HunterSdVa29 Respect, tho Platinum Member

I could care less if it's a private school, but a public one funded by state taxes?

nah son

LilMountain, Prime Ang, Space and 3 others like this.
  3. uncommon

uncommon Brown Belt

aiding and abetting

prosecute.

4. Rex Kwon Do

Rex Kwon Do ál-ḥámdúlílláh

It's ridiculous that illegals can pay in-state tuition somewhere like Colorado and pay a fraction of the cost that an out-of-state student like me would. Cuck nation.

uppercutbus, Space, Stoic1 and 4 others like this.
  5. Bloodworth

Bloodworth Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Complete b.s. they import these people and shower them with free bees off the work of actual citizens
    Screw that.
    And it's not just schools, the perks run deep. Special programs when purchasing a car or home.

uppercutbus and Hans Gruber like this.
  6. Hans Gruber

Hans Gruber Gold Belt

And it all boils down to importing voters. Generations of voters that will stay loyal and are encouraged to engage in group think

7. lifelessheap

lifelessheap Silver Belt

They come here illegally and then get paid to stay. Fucking absurd.

uppercutbus and Brodels like this.
  8. Leroy Jenkins

Leroy Jenkins Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

First of all, fuck out of state students. You people didn't pay shit into our state so you can either pay up or fuck off tbh.

Second of all, lots of these Undocumented have parents who have worked hard and gotten taxes taken off their checks forever. These kids went to American Schools and us tax payers paid for them. The smart investment is to help these Undocumented reach their full potential so they can help America.

Undocumented Workers>Out of State people.

I live in California and I have seen some shit called the dream act when applying, not sure how much it helps but it does exist. They also have special programs helping these Undocumented people reach success in schools.

9. Mark Hunts FIST

Mark Hunts FIST Black Belt

We do this in TX, and it was supported by Republican Rick Perry.

when people questioned him about this in the primaries back in 2012, he had a line about people "not having a heart" which was the beginning of the downfall of support within the Republican Primary.

10. Leroy Jenkins

More Misinformation.

[​IMG]

These people pay fucking taxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get that thru your head, tired of people pretending all illegals get paid in cash. These people receive a check just like everybody else, they pay to social security, state tax, medicare, etc....Except they will never get the benefits of social security, they are literally paying into it for nothing in return.

These people deserve their kids to get financial help if they go to college. They have paid for it like any other person in the state.

As for these special programs, can you provide a link that shows they are 100% better than citizens?

I know some undocumented do indeed rip off the stupid IRS when they file tax returns....and I know some undocumented people do get government assistance....but I also know that a lot of them don't so their kids deserve financial help.

Swoliosis likes this.
  11. goldennirvana

goldennirvana Satanic black magic! Yellow Card

Illegal immigrant privilege?

12. This is a complicated problem. This story is just a symptom.

13. Bloodworth

Where I am from illegals get temp work papers and make in between 100, 150, and 200 a day.
    On the books for under 65,000 and minimum 2 kids, they receive back 10,000 tax time.
    Most do a side job and pull In 100,000 a year easy.
    Special programs for food, clothes, phone, cars, college,medical,and homes.

And all at pay day send a portion of the money out of the country lining up at western union

14. Bloodworth

It's more absurd they start violent gangs like ms13 and you have a prison population of rapist and murderes of people who shouldn't be here.
    Even To car accidents it's neglectful to aid and abet an illegal population that hurt the people.

lifelessheap likes this.
  15. Bloodworth

These loyal voters and Importered are on a close line to anti Americans.
    At Clinton rally she has gay club shooters father their. That musim bashing trump who has sketchy sharia law ties. Clintons number 1 aid human abedin. People like AL sharpton.

16. lifelessheap

lifelessheap Silver Belt

I live in NorCal and my car insurance went up by a 1000 dollars in two years. No accidents. No tickets. I called and was basically told I live in a high risk zip code. Basically the shit loads of illegals who drive without insurance are driving up costs, and Mexicans are down with drinking and driving. It isn't a big deal to them. A drunk illegal wiped out an entire family in my town last year. Grandparents right down to new grandchildren, they were all in a big van and got creamed. 3 generations of Americans dead because of open borders.

Insane.

17. Renard

Renard Black Belt

There are 4 million children of illegal immigrants, costing about 10,000$ a year to educate until they're 18. A cost of 40B$ per year. That's not even for university, and that's only one service.

The 9B they pay in payroll & sales taxes does jack shit to pay for what they take out of the system.

thefirstemporer likes this.
  18. El anciano

El anciano Green Belt

Why would it not be a good idea? Since we are going to let them stay, it makes sense to allow them access to education

19. ripskater

ripskater Guest

My kids should renounce their citizenship and become illegals so they can get freebies.

20. Leroy Jenkins

LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO.

Where I am from Real Undocumented workers who work the fields, not like yours who have a temp papers thus aren't illegal...get probably at a most 25k-30k a year, at most. These people get paid minimum wage, might be more if they go by contract, these people get overtime after 10 hours!!!!!!!.

Most the real illegals don't even have the balls to do taxes, because they are afraid of getting caught. Those that do, some get money back because they really don't make much.

Again you are talking about People who are legally here who cheat the system since they got temp papers....I honestly don't fucking believe they make 100k a year, wtf do they do? Are they temp workers in silicone valley?

electricsheep81 likes this.