Social Collection of videos of Hollywood legend Robert De Niro going after Trump

What I’ve read is it’s a beef over a woman in the 80’s. They’ve had bad blood ever since. True or false, I don’t know

Sad to see Bobby go down this road though, makes him look like an ever bigger fool than Trump
He likely has bad blood with Trump even before the elections. When he said he would punch Trump, I honestly believe he would he is not joking. I worry about his health, I dont like seeing anyone hold this type of hate or disdain in their heart even at his age its not good.

DeNiro vying for that lead roll in the current puppetshow distraction

but lets say he honestly feels this way....how can the left/right people not recognize that both sides are fooked? how is it that they spellbind so many people with this very very apparent bullshit.....

election between trump and hiliary.......how anyone can say one is better than the other is insanity, they are both evil clowns and both propped up to be part of a plan that has nothing to do with the benefit of all the people that let this left/right divide rule their minds.....

when they wheel out trump and clinton as your only viable choices.....that should have been a revolt right there, 2million ((or more)) of you fookers should have been marching on DC

alot of people need to wake up to the fact that the war isnt with other people at a voting level((those people voting for your opposition are your brothers and sisters, youre all in the same boat...the fight is against the people in the yacht making your boat ride as rough as it could be with waves))....the left right is purely a distraction because a people divided is not a people to fear .... the real fight is with all the people that are screwing up your children's minds, your familiy's health and well being, supressing useful and beneficial technology, propagating wars on drugs and terrorism and using them to manipulate you, committing false flag atrocities, leading you into unnecessary wars, destablizing the world

they are lying to you, they are using you and they are screwing you all at once and anyone that plays into this notion of left/right is helping the enemy to continue their game of mass distraction mass manipulation and ultimately....mass enslavement.

as much as it may seem like Rep or Dem is your team and they are backing your ideals.....they are not.....its a sham....both sides are controlled by the same people that sit above such petty things as rep/dem....and you all should be sitting above that too, if you all keep going down this path of division, nothing is ever going to change for the better.

He likely has bad blood with Trump even before the elections. When he said he would punch Trump, I honestly believe he would he is not joking. I worry about his health, I dont like seeing anyone hold this type of hate or disdain in their heart even at his age its not good.

Exactly, it’s not healthy at any age really to just have irrational hatred in your heart

What do you expect from a lift wearing hollyweird moron.

When he found out trump won, and this is one of the worst bits of acting I ever saw in an otherwise excellent film.

And there is the level of reasoning and argument for which Trump supporters like yourself are renowned.
Lol at you having the audacity to call anyone out for being "unreasonable"
Fucking hypocrite commie
Yeah, I don't think so. Maybe there are well-meaning people that are legitimately retarded or very close to it, that like him. But that's about as much as can be granted.

When he found out trump won, and this is one of the worst bits of acting I ever saw in an otherwise excellent film.

seriously?

his crying is completely out of character from his otherwise hardass demeanor he exhibits all throughout the film.

that always stuck with me.

Came in expecting a De Niro thread, left watching a Trotsky-Pie-in-face routine.

I still love De Niro even though he hates the hell out of Trump. The guy is a great actor and a lot of his films are on my all time favorites list. it seems like De Niro has a tough guy image in hollywood so I'm not surprised he speaks the way he does. Al Pacino on the other hand is very different in real life than the tough guy characters he plays.

Coming from a poster that wishes Ben Shapiro dies and celebrated Rush Limbaugh's cancer talking about "decent people".

LOLOLOLOL! What a tool.
Hold on now. If a racist communist who wishes death and illness on strangers over political disagreements while declaring himself everyone's moral and intellectual superior isn't a decent person, I don't know who is.

Who among us hasn't cheered on cancer and wished for the painful death of the host of a show that we have never listened to a single time? Do you even tribalism, bro?

Yeah, I don't think so. Maybe there are well-meaning people that are legitimately retarded or very close to it, that like him. But that's about as much as can be granted.

It sounds like you really need to tune out politics for a while. You sound like one of those people that would disown a loved one if they don't fall in line with your political opinions. There are great people who voted for Hilary and great people that voted for Trump. A persons political affiliation may be a bit of a reflection of their character, but it shouldn't define who they are a human being.

It's funny a lot of these figures were so sure that he was not going to get elected.

Man the smug look on faces of that CNN panel at 4:20 tells it all.

Last edited:
That is TDS

What does ‘tds’ stand for? I was accused the other day of using it and I’d like to know what I was being accused of exactly so I can start using it more.

Thnx

Exactly, it’s not healthy at any age really to just have irrational hatred in your heart
yes, and he clearly has serious anger and hate in his heart for this guy. At his age its not good on his heart, if trump wins reelection he might get sick or go mad. I just found 20 other videos of De Niro bashing Trump, one of them he just randomly brings up Trump it was a British talk show and the guests were in an awkward situation because it was random he just starts tying Trump into what they were talking about. :( Bobby D is one of my favorite actors, I hope he finds peace and doesn't continue to be angered or fixated on Trump.

I still love De Niro even though he hates the hell out of Trump. The guy is a great actor and a lot of his films are on my all time favorites list. it seems like De Niro has a tough guy image in hollywood so I'm not surprised he speaks the way he does. Al Pacino on the other hand is very different in real life than the tough guy characters he plays.
Pacino never got his start playing tough guys it wasn't until Scarface so thats why Pacino isnt like De Niro, De Niro made a name for himself playing street guys so its all he knows. De Niro is good at playing these low life A hole douche bags though

What does ‘tds’ stand for? I was accused the other day of using it and I’d like to know what I was being accused of exactly so I can start using it more.

Thnx
Trump D Slurper.
Basically a Trump Lickspittle that defends anything Trump does.

Back