Social Collection of videos of Hollywood legend Robert De Niro going after Trump

Well, yeah, decent people everywhere hate Trump. He's tearing down our democracy, institutionalizing corruption, and pursuing roundly bad policy without even a veneer of professionalism or actual regard for the national good.

For De Niro, I get the impression that Trump's tough guy shtick really rubs him the wrong way. To be sure, neither is an actual tough guy, though.

Coming from a poster that wishes Ben Shapiro dies and celebrated Rush Limbaugh's cancer talking about "decent people".

LOLOLOLOL! What a tool.

Coming from a poster that wishes Ben Shapiro dies and celebrated Rush Limbaugh's cancer talking about "decent people".

LOLOLOLOL! What a tool.
To them you got your good cancer and your bad cancer. I take it you know what the good cancer is.

Well, yeah, decent people everywhere hate Trump. He's tearing down our democracy, institutionalizing corruption, and pursuing roundly bad policy without even a veneer of professionalism or actual regard for the national good.

For De Niro, I get the impression that Trump's tough guy shtick really rubs him the wrong way. To be sure, neither is an actual tough guy, though.
There are decent people everywhere that like him as well... Economy and jobless rate are great. China and Iran are in check. Border is slowly becoming more secure. Taxes are down.
Its almost like you don't like winning?

LOL I don't know why but I find these entertaining Robert De Niro is one of my top all time favorite actors, but De Niro really doesn't like Trump you can find hundreds of videos of him bashing Trump. Bobby D has an obsession and fixation with Trump he can even bring him up in interviews for movies when people aren't even asking him about Trump, I worry about his health should Trump win 2020.

He's probably a Sherdogger.

The only celebrity that has TDS worse than De Niro is this donkey.

DaringHeftyIndianpangolin-max-1mb.gif

I like De Niro as an actor, but he's just another celebrity whose opinion I could not give a fuck less about. For some reason, the news loves to blow up any instance of him talking shit about the President. De Niro isn't an authority on anything political so nobody should care.

He's a fake Italian tough guy. He's not even a real De Niro. Dude's faker than tits in Hollywood.

There are decent people everywhere that like him as well...

Yeah, I don't think so. Maybe there are well-meaning people that are legitimately retarded or very close to it, that like him. But that's about as much as can be granted.

Economy and jobless rate are great.

Setting aside that Trump has had zero policies that would realistically affect either of those and additionally setting aside that the president does not have much short-term influence on the unemployment rate, reduction to unemployment has actually slowed markedly under Trump compared to Obama. Same with job growth. So Trump has blown up the deficit and indebted future generations just to continue the projected trends of his predecessor.

China and Iran are in check. Border is slowly becoming more secure. Taxes are down.

There aren't any noticeable changes to business as usual in China or Iran. Actually, in Iran, the Islamic Republic has moved right and become more authoritarian in response to Trump's saber-rattling. Also, they may or may not begin developing nuclear weapons now that Trump removed their incentives to refrain.

As far as taxes go, only the rich got meaningful tax cuts. And, again, that was on the back of blowing up the deficit and accruing needless debt that the rest of us will have to pay back. So, no, not much of win for the everyman.

Its almost like you don't like winning?

It's almost like only morons would describe the above as winning.

He's one of my favorite actors. But I don't give a shit what he thinks on political issues. It's hilarious though that he said he wouldn't play Trump in a movie because Trump is too immoral. Lol as if a guy who stomps someone then throws him in a trunk or a guy who robs a bank, murdering people along the way are better people than Trump.

they definitely have some serious aged beef or some shit. makes me wonder if Trump ever got in the way of De Niro trying to get shit done here in NY over the years.

classic NY beef: Italian meat ball sub vs. crispy orange beef.

What I’ve read is it’s a beef over a woman in the 80’s. They’ve had bad blood ever since. True or false, I don’t know

Sad to see Bobby go down this road though, makes him look like an ever bigger fool than Trump

LOLOLOLOL! What a tool.

This must be a record for how many times in a week our comrade rohypnol aficionado @Trotsky has been exposed

You’re a commie, so that excludes you from the “decent people” you reference.

One plays a gangster for money, the other is a gangster with money.
Real > Pretend

Manlet anger on full display.

The man wears booster shoes, of course he’s jealous of Trump.
He only wore those shoes for the Irishman because the guy he was playing was tall, De Niro is an average size male 5 foot 9.

I wouldn't be surprised if De Niro secretly voted for Trump and does again in November.
LOL this made me laugh hard, that would be funny shit if they found out he actually voted for Trump but was openly bashing him in public, sorta like the closet homo pastor who bashes homos extra hard every chance he gets in sermons but then is secretly bisexual or homo.

I honestly think De Niro just never like Trump even before he ran for president they are the same age and known each other for over 30 years.

Yeah, I don't think so. Maybe there are well-meaning people that are legitimately retarded or very close to it, that like him. But that's about as much as can be granted.

Setting aside that Trump has had zero policies that would realistically affect either of those and additionally setting aside that the president does not have much short-term influence on the unemployment rate, reduction to unemployment has actually slowed markedly under Trump compared to Obama. Same with job growth. So Trump has blown up the deficit and indebted future generations just to continue the projected trends of his predecessor.

There aren't any noticeable changes to business as usual in China or Iran. Actually, in Iran, the Islamic Republic has moved right and become more authoritarian in response to Trump's saber-rattling. Also, they may or may not begin developing nuclear weapons now that Trump removed their incentives to refrain.

As far as taxes go, only the rich got meaningful tax cuts. And, again, that was on the back of blowing up the deficit and accruing needless debt that the rest of us will have to pay back. So, no, not much of win for the everyman.

Just admit it bro... You're a self-hating little bitch that projects his hate at the world. In real life you're a fucking loser that barely gets by and its everyones fault but your own.
But people like my aunt, who is a medical doctor and finished top of her class, is retarded? Get a fucking life man. Just because you're a miserable piece of shit doesn't mean you need to be that person all time. Just cut your dick off already and self identify as a commie bitch, nobody cares.

And there is the level of reasoning and argument for which Trump supporters like yourself are renowned.

It's almost like only morons would describe the above as winning.

3/10

A little on the nose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back