Social Collection of videos of Hollywood legend Robert De Niro going after Trump

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
LOL I don't know why but I find these entertaining Robert De Niro is one of my top all time favorite actors, but De Niro really doesn't like Trump you can find hundreds of videos of him bashing Trump. Bobby D has an obsession and fixation with Trump he can even bring him up in interviews for movies when people aren't even asking him about Trump, I worry about his health should Trump win 2020.

That is TDS
Maybe Robert De Niro has TDS because he got so tired of Trump shamelessly riding his jock every time he would see Robert De Niro at parties? At some point it's gotta be pretty damn annoying.

they definitely have some serious aged beef or some shit. makes me wonder if Trump ever got in the way of De Niro trying to get shit done here in NY over the years.

classic NY beef: Italian meat ball sub vs. crispy orange beef.

I understand his anger. I'd be pissed too if Trump lived rent free in my head for 3 years.

LOL I don't know why but I find these entertaining Robert De Niro is one of my top all time favorite actors, but De Niro really doesn't like Trump you can find hundreds of videos of him bashing Trump. Bobby D has an obsession and fixation with Trump he can even bring him up in interviews for movies when people aren't even asking him about Trump, I worry about his health should Trump win 2020.

Manlet anger on full display.

The man wears booster shoes, of course he’s jealous of Trump.

OMG OMG OMG

A Hollywood says bad things about my politician!

<Ellaria01>

I would never know about a Hollywood's opinion on shit if it wasn't for TMZdog.

I wouldn't be surprised if De Niro secretly voted for Trump and does again in November.

<[analyzed}>

Well, yeah, decent people everywhere hate Trump. He's tearing down our democracy, institutionalizing corruption, and pursuing roundly bad policy without even a veneer of professionalism or actual regard for the national good.

For De Niro, I get the impression that Trump's tough guy shtick really rubs him the wrong way. To be sure, neither is an actual tough guy, though.

De Niro better be careful. Advanced cases of TDS have been known to result in extreme hair loss.

5e24dbb4220000d8063f7c14.png

That's terminal TDS right there, the only know cure is the vaccine to the coronavirus.

Back