Coliseum Videos...your favorite!

Smack Em Whack Em because it had a few Bret matches. I remember going to Movies To Go with my mom and seeing those bright colorful boxes and life couldn't be better taking one home and throwing it in the VCR.

I had one in 1995 on Diesel that I wore out. It had him going against some scrubs, but I enjoyed that fact. I think one of the dumbest things the WWF got away from was jobbers. The jobbers gave the superstars a showcase for their moves. In Diesel's case, it was a few elbows and knees, big boot, sidewalk slam and jack knife lol.

I had one in 1995 on Diesel that I wore out. It had him going against some scrubs, but I enjoyed that fact. I think one of the dumbest things the WWF got away from was jobbers. The jobbers gave the superstars a showcase for their moves. In Diesel's case, it was a few elbows and knees, big boot, sidewalk slam and jack knife lol.
Nothing better than watching dudes powerbomb jobbers.

Nothing better than watching dudes powerbomb jobbers.

<PlusJuan>
Why did the WWF stop pushing stars vs. jobbers? I haven't watched in a while but shows like Shotgun SN and Superstars had jobbers getting destroyed.

51ZAE535F5L._AC_.jpg

This? This card right here?
71qb5aht51L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Was a great big steaming bucket of horse diarrhea. However, it was the first time I remember seeing Billy Jack Haynes. Big, jacked, and used a bridging Dragon Suplex as a finisher. I was like, "Who is this dude and why didn't he make it big?" Then I got to listen to him and hear stories about and I was like, "Damn. He's crazy as he is strong. That has got to be troubling to the people around him. Not just loved ones. I mean people in close proximity to him. Like within arm's reach."
I had to look up who The Machines were, don't remember that.
Gimmick is pretty jokes tho

I dont watch anymore but I thought they had brought back jobbers not too long ago?

Last time I remember seeing jobbers get smashed was when they were pushing Ryback, and he would stack a few on his back and do his finisher. That was around 2016 maybe? I think the shield had broken up already.

I dont watch anymore but I thought they had brought back jobbers not too long ago?
They bring them back whenever they have a new monster heel to push. So I think the last time was when they were building Braun. They used to borrow from the local indie talent, but since Covid they have not been touring, so no local talent, so no real jobbers.

Last time I remember seeing jobbers get smashed was when they were pushing Ryback, and he would stack a few on his back and do his finisher. That was around 2016 maybe? I think the shield had broken up already.

They bring them back whenever they have a new monster heel to push. So I think the last time was when they were building Braun. They used to borrow from the local indie talent, but since Covid they have not been touring, so no local talent, so no real jobbers.
Braun, Nia, Shayna, and Asuka all got jobbers.

Back