Opinion "Colin Kaepernik elevating the coolness of victim hood led directly to Jussie "lynching"

unimackpass

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Starting at 4:30 black dude claims Kaepernik elevated the status of victim hood and that directly inspired Jussie Smollet to do his deed. This is about Kaepernik and victim hood, Jussie is just a byproduct like birdseed after after it goes through a gizzard.

I'd say fellow progressive activist Christine Blasey Ford getting rich and famous off a vague story less credible than even the absurd hate crime scenario he came up with, as well as his friends Kamala Harris and Cory Booker pushing their divisive anti-lynching bill inspired him more than Kaepernick. Although they are symptoms of the same disease.

Last edited:
Not many times I will agree with Jason Shitlock but here we are.

Jesse Jackson equating Kaepernick to the likes of Jackie Robinson....

afro-shaking-head-no.gif

Unreal.

This is like blaming bank robbers on money's ability to buy things.

This thread is close to a WR IQ all-time low.

Not many times I will agree with Jason Shitlock but here we are.

Good lord. Take a lap.

LOL!

Posting a Shitlock video

I'm embarrassed for you

He's literally the most worthless source of commentary anywhere. There have been some stinkers on ESPN - Skip Bayless, Jay Mariotti, Jemele Hill, Mike Ditka - but Shitlock has to take the cake both figuratively and literally because he's a sloppy fat POS.

Jason Whitlock is a fuckin idiot, I didn't even need to watch the video to know he was the one that said it.

Also LOL at the two black dudes with great commentating job opportunities (which pays well, without question), co-signing Kaep's bullshit.

Nothing says white privilege like a panel of three well-off black men in suits discussing black millionaire athletes, on a major network.

<36>

Also LOL at the two black dudes with a great commentating jobs (which pays well, without question), co-signing Kaep's bullshit.

Nothing says white privilege like a panel of three black men in suits discussing black millionaire athletes, on a major network.

The portly black commentator is taking a position against Kaep, genius.

Not watching a Shitlock video. That fat ass gets winded from talking. Can't believe Wiley agreed to be on a show with him. The only reason he's even on FS1 is because he's friends with Cowturd.

The portly black commentator is taking a position against Kaep, genius.

Which is why I specifically separated the two co-signing Kaep in my first sentence, genius.
Also LOL at the two black dudes with great commentating job opportunities (which pays well, without question), co-signing Kaep's bullshit.

pGq8h8R.gif

Last edited:
Meh. He is somewhat right

Whether people get upset about it or attempt to deny it is there choice.

Can’t we all agree that both kap and Jussie are just whiny little bitches?

The only thing that really bugs me is that multiple politicians and future presidential candidates pushed this story to further their ideological party. Not a word from them since it came out as fake. Super harmful tactics. I hope Jussie faces jail time. I was watching the daily show with that DWEEB Trevor Noah and he had some guy on their like "as a gay, black man, I usually take on gay and black issues, so this cuts deep" its like leftists dont even see themselves as humans, but through their social identity. Its a shame really.

everyone hates whitlock for some odd reason, mainly b/c he A) doesn't race pander like at all, and B) he calls out Lebron and other media darlings on their bs

he's objectively way more consistent then most other sport pundits not named Chris Carter (undoubtedly the best in the game right now)

He's 208349823904802984-0284092384-028-04280482043280234x better than Nick Wright for instance

Kap is a bitch. Shoulda rode this through court and highted police burtailty along the way to victory.

Instead he took cash to STFU

He's like that other bitch 6ix9ine who rated on all his friends to stay out of jail and live large.

Real sacrifice is dying on the cross of justice

Last edited:
Back