Opinion "Colin Kaepernik elevating the coolness of victim hood led directly to Jussie "lynching"

Starting at 4:30 black dude claims Kaepernik elevated the status of victim hood and that directly inspired Jussie Smollet to do his deed. This is about Kaepernik and victim hood, Jussie is just a byproduct like birdseed after after it goes through a gizzard.

Bollocks. Kaepernik was engaging in non violent protest, of which there is a long history of in the US. He wasn't faking shit to elicit sympathy.

is he all that wrong? Smollett tried with the fake letter first, and it can be assumed that it didnt gather enough attention, so he had to step it up a notch. You bet he wanted the victimhood attention. Kap causing it is certainly plausible in the world of copycats.

Kaep brought the nfl to their knees. If the nfl had a legitimate shot at winning they would have extended this and made it very expensive for kaep. They had no problem doing that to Brady or Zeke. It’s pretty obvious they didn’t want information that could potentially damage them from getting out.

Kaep brought the nfl to their knees. If the nfl had a legitimate shot at winning they would have extended this and made it very expensive for kaep. They had no problem doing that to Brady or Zeke. It’s pretty obvious they didn’t want information that could potentially damage them from getting out.
Difference is Brady and Zeke didn't get to take the NFL to a real court. Hell in Zeke's case the NFL's investigator said the woman that made the claim against Elliot wasn't credible but the NFL gets to decide the case on their own. I hope the Player's Assocation actually gets some balls and stop leaving the fate of the players' future up to the NFL's discretion and force these kinds of decisions to have to go to an independent arbitrator.

Real court, real deposition, having 32 owners and Goddell having to go on record under oath....wasn't a chance in hell the owners were going to let it go that far.

lol.. obviously the other 2 dudes wanted to say something at the end, but he just cuts them off with a very brief rant and loud music.

On the other hand, I still assume revolver is a troll mod, similar to shidokanartist or whatever, back in the day.

Just remember this is the same NFL that covered up the seriousness of concussions.

Someone was going to bring them to their knees eventually. CTE was their biggest issue. They actually scored big time with the hack Collin running the show. The NFL is laughing to the bank.

Which is why I specifically separated the two co-signing Kaep in my first sentence, genius.

pGq8h8R.gif
Daaaamn! I'll bet she was blowing watermelon out of her nose for a week. :eek:

But Kaepernick never claimed to have been directly victimized as far as I know so how are they the same? Seems like he wanted to use the Jussie case, a confirmed hoax, to shit on the ever polarizing Kaepernick by somehow connecting them but it seems to me like a stretch. Maybe the mattress girl or the UV rape case would be better examples.

I'm sure he contributed to it with his brown messiah gimmick, but this has been building for awhile. The seeds of it are the American love of the plucky underdog and sympathy for the downtrodden. For all our faults there is an underlying Christian decency built into American culture. Unfortunately this has been twisted into a worship of victimhood and it's attracting cynical grifters like Kaep like flies to a pile of shit.

You've been duped by a straight up opportunist. Kaepernick was already rich and just signed a Nike deal. He claims to be someone who speaks the truth but the second he had a chance to sell out for more cash he took it. The man is a clown.

The only thing that really bugs me is that multiple politicians and future presidential candidates pushed this story to further their ideological party. Not a word from them since it came out as fake. Super harmful tactics. I hope Jussie faces jail time. I was watching the daily show with that DWEEB Trevor Noah and he had some guy on their like "as a gay, black man, I usually take on gay and black issues, so this cuts deep" its like leftists dont even see themselves as humans, but through their social identity. Its a shame really.
So you look in the mirror and think Homo Sapien?

Someone was going to bring them to their knees eventually. CTE was their biggest issue. They actually scored big time with the hack Collin running the show. The NFL is laughing to the bank.
Interesting take. I like it.

Interesting take. I like it.

Collin is the gift that keeps on giving for them. CTE is now in the back seats. The national anthem is an easy go to. So is racial issues. They are laughing their asses off to the bank because of him.

You've been duped by a straight up opportunist. Kaepernick was already rich and just signed a Nike deal. He claims to be someone who speaks the truth but the second he had a chance to sell out for more cash he took it. The man is a clown.
So he’s supposed to be a poor activist? All he wanted was a chance to get back in the nfl and he’s supposedly gotten that.

So he’s supposed to be a poor activist? All he wanted was a chance to get back in the nfl and he’s supposedly gotten that.

Too bad he sucked. But you know that.

Back