Opinion "Colin Kaepernik elevating the coolness of victim hood led directly to Jussie "lynching"

he had nothing to support that it directly led to Smollett, and walked it back to "cut from the same cloth" not 30 seconds later.

the opinion is dead already.

So he’s supposed to be a poor activist? All he wanted was a chance to get back in the nfl and he’s supposedly gotten that.
My point is he had an opportunity to expose what he considers an injustice in a court of law but he chose to take the money and run. As a Kaepitalist, I'll give him his due. As an activist, I'm just not buying it.

Here's his latest tweet. It's a good time to be a victim apparently...

Kaepernik is most likely an agent of some sort being used to inflict social trauma and division on the nation. That is why Kaepernik doesn't ever actually say anything. He's just an empty billboard that can be used to project agendas onto. That also would explain the $40-80 million payout he just received. Nice little compensation package for his efforts.

Jussie may be one as well.

The video is basically almost 6 minutes of why I do not watch sports shows anymore.

People are way too starved for content if something like this get published. The reach here is so severe, you could use equally valid logic to assign blame to anybody who happened to be alive these last few years.

Back