Cole Miller Out vs. Conor McGregor @ Fight Night Dublin. Diego Brandao Replaces Him

I could see him troubling Connor at some point

Sorry to disappoint you dude, but NOBODY in the FW division can give the McGOAT trouble at any point in a fight. :)

Better fight imo, Cole would have probably gotten beat up in the standup, in this fight at least Brando can make it interesting before he gasses horribly.

So a guy that in his last fight threatened to stab his opponent, missed weight and then got KTFO is now headlining?

This is a way better matchup. I hope Brandao starts hitting that treadmill ASAP. Let's hope he can make weight and not gas in the second round.

This fight is trash. Brandao is not very good at all and should be nowhere near a main event.

Man, I was looking forward to the Cole Miller fight.

Brandaos scrappier, but he'll beat him.

Damn. Oh well. Got McGregor here by first round (T)KO.

FUCKCKKCKC as a mcgregor lover and cole miller hater, i wanted to see conor beat the shit out of him

itll be fun watching him destroy brandao at least

Brandao is too wild for Conor. I'll be rooting for Brandao all day.

Brandao still has a better chance of pulling off the win then Miller had though. I see Conor running through both Miller or Brandao but at least I could see Brandao somehow landing a big punch/knee for a KO. At best Miller would win with a 3rd round submission after getting dominated for most of the fight.

damn. another average opponent for connor. hope he fights a top 10 or 5 after this one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back