Cole Miller Out vs. Conor McGregor @ Fight Night Dublin. Diego Brandao Replaces Him

hahahahah oh wow, brandao is going to get completely starched once he gasses.

Really? Dropping out of a fight for a thumb injury?
That shit better have needed surgery or this is a weak move, Miller was never going to try and stand and throw bombs at Conor anyway.

How shitty for Cole though, looks bad for pulling out after all the trash talk. McGregor is going to have a hay day with the finger injury. Plus was a Main Event and a win would have sky rocketed him.

Dude probably ends up low down a card next time to. Real bummer for that guy.

Really? Dropping out of a fight for a thumb injury?
That shit better have needed surgery or this is a weak move, Miller was never going to try and stand and throw bombs at Conor anyway.

Torn Ligaments in your thumb can be a big deal when it's your job to punch guys in the face.

Torn Ligaments in your thumb can be a big deal when it's your job to punch guys in the face.

Hard as hell to grapple too, even if you gable and monkey grip everything how frustrating would it be when it came time to control a wrist and your thumb leaves one of your hands with the grip strength of a third grader?

I still can't help but feel like it's a little weak considering the scope of shit talk, though. I'm not particularly a Chael fan but I can't help but feel like he'd show up with two wrecked thumbs if he had already bothered to talk the talk.

Apparently actually fighting someone you have been trash talking with isnt a big deal though....even when its your job to fight.

I was really looking forward to this after all that talk god damnit..

Oh well Diego and Conor is a more fun fight!

Apparently actually fighting someone you have been trash talking with isnt a big deal though....even when its your job to fight.

It isn't like he wanted to get injured. These guys go through hell in the gym each day, shit happens in a sport with so much physical contact. Try punching and grappling without the most important digit on your hand, shit's gotta be difficult.

It isn't like he wanted to get injured. These guys go through hell in the gym each day, shit happens in a sport with so much physical contact. Try punching and grappling without the most important digit on your hand, shit's gotta be difficult.
I have, many times. Granted at no where near the same level as Miller.

Its just that there was so much trash talk that it really seems like he whimped out of the fight at best or ducked Conor at worse.

Not a big fan of Diego but this is a better fight and a tougher one for Mcgregor.

Diego's initial flurries will be interesting. I would laugh if he won and how people would have their panties in a bunch and it would throw such a wrench in the UFC's plans. They have been building him up slow. Holloway was a tougher fight than Miller. At this rate, had he beat Miller he would have probably fought a returning Cody Mckenzie next.

What happened.....was Akira busy?

This is a 10x better fight. Cole Miller had nothing for McGregor.

That sucks. I was excited to see this fight.

this is actually a more of a challenge for McGregor & more of a payoff if he wins since Brandao is at least in the top 15. At least we kno the staredown between the 2 will be very interesting

This thread is so frustrating. Brandao wont stand a chance if he does then Conor isnt the GOAT and ismt as good as this forum believes. I love sherdog

Nice, would rather see Diego vs Conor. Plus it be a tougher test for Conor imo.

Meh, Diego is a wildcard, I could see him troubling Connor at some point but I don't think he can win. I'm not even high on Mcgregor, just don't think Brandao has the tools here.

Back