Media .

Nobody should jump to conclusions ,its after all coming from this MAGAturd.

Cumshot Chimaev loool. This nickname will stick like...

glue, of course

Ali blocked all his fighters from talking to Ariel for the last year or two out of a grudge.. and also does strange things like try to control their social media and talk trash on their behalf. The guy has an ego and gets overly involved in things, he probably thinks and acts like he's bigger than the fighters at this point since he repped half the champions for a minute there, but that may come to an end soon. You cant rep so many high level guys and not have conflicts of interest or show favoritism.

Colby is unhealthily obsessed with Usman.

I hope somebody like Usman who is high profile gets a real sports management team.

I've said it since he came into the limelight, that one day down the road there will be an ESPN 30 for 30 type documentary on this guy and how he stole money from fighters. He just a looks like the typical sleazeball manager..

Frankly, I have a hard time rooting for any fighter who would pick Ali as manager. Kudos to Usman.
I wonder where he will be going, probably either following Izzy (Paradigm) or Francis (CAA sport).

WarmGiftedHorseshoecrab-size_restricted.gif
Took it better then the street jesus. I'll give him that

Colbys been right about stuff before. He be knowing things. Seems like Ali is losing people for some reason. Something must be going on
Isn't Usman his last champion? It's a shame Gaethje couldn't beat Khabib. I bet Ali knew his time was coming when Khabib told him he's retiring.

Usman is Cristian again .
And the other got death threats about x mass from extremists.
Mabey they dont want to be around some won who is up to his neck .

I hope somebody like Usman who is high profile gets a real sports management team.

He needs a manager that can get him outside deals. Like how Adesanya got all those endorsements and now has Puma too

Reactions: Yep
Back