• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Colby spiritual maturity!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
In recent interview he was asked about Jorge and if he wants revenge or hates him. He mentioned that he is above and beyond him spiritually and as a human being who is thriving for a better life.

I was deeply impressed by his answer for rising above meaningless fued and focusing on his own journey in life.

Meanwhile Jorge is still plotting and scheming new plans to get even while not letting himself move on.

In recent interview he was asked about Jorge and if he wants revenge or hates him. He mentioned that he is above and beyond him spiritually and as a human being who is thriving for a better life.

I was deeply impressed by his answer for rising above meaningless fued and focusing on his own journey in life.

Meanwhile Jorge is still plotting and scheming new plans to get even while not letting himself move on.

He also compared Leon's father to Hitler in a recent, post fight interview. So really thriving spiritually I guess.

He also compared Leon's father to Hitler in a recent, post fight interview. So really thriving spiritually I guess.
The trolls don’t even put in any effort at all anymore. And I’m talking about people with accounts several years old. And the Christmas break just brings the worst trolls out. Because they have nothing better to do.

Spirituality is not a huge priority with them. Even during the Holiday Season.

The trolls don’t even put in any effort at all anymore. And I’m talking about people with accounts several years old. And the Christmas break just brings the worst trolls out. Because they have nothing better to do.

word.

I wish Colby would drop the act at this point and be the nice well mannered guy he initially was. That would be even bigger now

amazing to see this redemption arc for Colby. Truly a changed man, a righteous man, and he fought injured for five rounds, still landed more strikes, and would have won if it wasn't for his support of Orange Man Bad. Truly a remarkable experience we are all part of. Amazing.

All this guy does is make troll threads. His gimmick is lame and been done a million times.

Colby was on Patrick Bet David talking some wild shit, he's not gonna grow, he can't, he's a good fighter but not great, he's never gonna be like Conor or Chael and able to back it up, he's now at point where he's not getting another title shot for a long time and there's very little his mouth can do after that last performance.

Christ the dude is calling for wonderboy, if he really thought he was champ material he would've Called for shavkat or belal.

I think Colbys best option for growth is to accept his inevitable gatekeeper status.

All this guy does is make troll threads. His gimmick is lame and been done a million times.
What troll threads?

I have been here for a decade, you joined in middle of covid. The only troll here is you.

Stfu

That answer is code for “I don’t want to open my mouth and light the fuse again because that fucking idiot is too stupid to be afraid of jail”

Spiritual maturity <Lmaoo>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wrb
Back