Colby Snooze Covington slams UFC for ‘slave labor negotiations’

He doesn't get it lol. In HIS case, he is being offered what they know he's worth-not a lot. His last fight set a record low viewing, he has 5 straight Dec's, and this...

Cody:

- Twitter: 81.6K
- IG: 220K
- Youtube: 0
- Facebook: 26,551

Nate Diaz (for comparison):

- Twitter: 1.7M
- IG: 3.2M
- Youtube: 61K
- Facebook: 814,500K

I've posted these before, and I'm sure I will again. He is NOT a needle mover.

His next fight should be for a title against Usman.
Create drama, promote the fight, get paid well.

But i agree with him, he should negotiate good conditions for a title fight.

He doesn't get it lol. In HIS case, he is being offered what they know he's worth-not a lot. His last fight set a record low viewing, he has 5 straight Dec's, and this...

Cody:

- Twitter: 81.6K
- IG: 220K
- Youtube: 0
- Facebook: 26,551

Nate Diaz (for comparison):

- Twitter: 1.7M
- IG: 3.2M
- Youtube: 61K
- Facebook: 814,500K

I've posted these before, and I'm sure I will again. He is NOT a needle mover.

What's Cody has to do with all that?

Diaz got his bum life changed by McGregor.
Before that he was only known in Stokton and on Sherdog.

not sure what he deserves but if what he says is true about them giving him a take it or leave it offer and not being willing to try to negotiate, then yeah im somewhat on his side. End of the day I want to see the best fights possible and colby has earned his status among the best.

I wonder what Trump has to say bout dis?

Everybody here says what Colby says but all the liberal soy boys will probably bash him.

Trump/Colby 2020
Trump takes pictures with Colby, but is friends with Dana and Hollywood. You dudes are so stupid and funny, Trump is far more in line with those exploiting Colby, but you can't, won't, or don't see that.

so they keep back coming back and fighting all the time, and fighting six times a year.”
"...six times a year" wtf is this guy talking about? Seems more like 1 1/2 for most fighters these days.

Also, I'm starting to wonder if this guy reallybdoesn't want a title shot. Maybe he wants to raise his profile and go elsewhere and get paid off of the UFC being on his resume and get him some sponsors.

Trump takes pictures with Colby, but is friends with Dana and Hollywood. You dudes are so stupid and funny, Trump is far more in line with those exploiting Colby, but you can't, won't, or don't see that.

Soybean alert. Stop this leftist propaganda bro. We all know that Trump is down with the little guy. He shoots dice, wears wife beaters and cutoff sweats, and buys an 18 pk of Beardman Lager on Fridays just like the rest of us.

I agree that the UFC has a history of horseshit power play and negotiation tactics, primarily with Dana going to the media to throw you under the bus if you don't roll over.

That being said, it isn't slave labor because no one is forcing these guys to sign these contracts, no one is being forced to fight. I agree that it sucks, but if you don't like it, go get a 9 to 5 like everyone else

You think usa is not slave force? Are you sure about that? Well try surviving without having a job for a year, see how that works out for you.

I always have to side with fighters on pay
3LiTKIh.jpg

Lol. He calls himself the Champ and says he's getting millions then complains that he isn't getting a title fight and his pay sucks. At least Chael doubled down when he was in character. Get it together Coldbeef.

Damn, Colby never getting that title shot now.

When he loses 2 fights in a row he might be Bellator bound

Aren't MAGA supporters supposed to love capitalism?
I liked this post because it’s exactly the half thought out flippant remark most of the people who talk like Colby deserve. I don’t know what Colby thinks personally because he plays a fake character all the time.

But no the ufc isn’t operating in a capitalist environment if we were doing serious talk. It’s pretty much both s monopoly and a monopsony in the US

Tell us how much you are asking the UFC to pay you.
5% of 1 million is 50,000 so I doubt they pay you that little.

Colby would be better off working Lyft, at this point. He's in character 24/7 yet completely irrelevant.

You have the best av. On sherdog imo

Back