• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Colby outstruck Leon 109 to 65 and had 4 times more control time...(And had a broken foot)

TS makes a strong case, there's no denying that.

Colby was heavily compromised.

Even at the press conference, Leon thugishly launched a projectile (that is not much lighter than a brick) at Colby. This of course damaged Colby both physically and emotionally. Colby's too humble to bring this up.

If Colby can beat a tough opponent like Tony or Paddy, then he more than deserves another shot at the belt.

And this is why you should win poster of the year.

Brilliant assessment.

Colby, once again, was attacked without cause. Weirdoum, George Costanza Masvidal, and now Leon Scissorhands have physically attacked Mr Covington outside of the octagon. That's assault, brother.

Brilliant assessment.

Colby, once again, was attacked without cause. Weirdoum, George Costanza Masvidal, and now Leon Scissorhands have physically attacked Mr Covington outside of the octagon. That's assault, brother.

Appreciate the love homie.

It's always a blessing when I see you post.

It takes a great mind to appreciate the beauty and complexity of such intellectually advanced avant garde takes.

A true patriot.

Brilliant assessment.

Looks like Colby is walking out of 2024 the champion.

Not at all saying Colby won.

He didn't win.

But this may be cause for a rematch after Colby beats Wonderboy.

Colby simply started his domination too late.

"According to the UFC’s stats provider, Covington outstruck Edwards 109-65 overall and had about four times as much control time."
Can those love taps be called "strikes" though, one fighter has broken bones the other 0 damage. Its mma not touch karate

He didn't win.

"According to the UFC’s stats provider, Covington outstruck Edwards 109-65 overall and had about four times as much control time."

He was injured and still did better than Leon

We need a rematch

Two dummies.

TS makes a strong case, there's no denying that.

Colby was heavily compromised.

Even at the press conference, Leon thugishly launched a projectile (that is not much lighter than a brick) at Colby. This of course damaged Colby both physically and emotionally. Colby's too humble to bring this up.

If Colby can beat a tough opponent like Tony or Paddy, then he more than deserves another shot at the belt.

One troll.

Colby's fanbase summed up succinctly.

Colby is like 0-4 in title shots and the last fight was super boring. He needs at least 5 wins against top 10 opponents to get another title shot.

Colby is unlikely to ever get another shot. He's 35 and hasn't won 2 in a row since 2019.

If he wants to try to earn one he should be calling out Shavkat or Belal, not Wonderboy. I think he's knows he's not going to be champ and he's going to work on big, safe fights, for maximum pay until he has to pack it in.

Yeah the strike numbers alone clearly tell the full story of the fight, that's why Rob Font beat Chito Vera. :D ;)
Shit, that fight was a lot closer than Colby vs Leon. Chito got pieced up outside of monstrous shots that occasionally took Font off of his feet.

Like clockwork, a couple days after the fight the propaganda clowns that couldn't make an argument after watching the fight with their eyes wait for someone somewhere to release some random numbers.

I bet you think O'Malley beat Yan, too.

Colby racking up numbers on the strike count with VICIOUS shots in round 5:

161G.gif
Pretty much.

He didn't win.

I didn't pay to see the first fight, and I surely would not pay to see the second fight.

Possibly the lamest matchup in UFC history.

I will never pay to see a Colby Covington fight.

I may pay to see Edwards fight again, either the Belal Muhammad rematch, or an upcoming Shavkat fight.

Will never pay to see any Wonderboy fight again, ever.
Will never pay to see any Covington fight again, ever.

No actual moxie from either.

Back