Colby lost his prom date, who is he going to fight now?

The fact that youre paying such close attention to me is kinda bizarre . I sure as hell dont follow/police anyone like that
I almost never know shit about who posts what in general, but you put yourself out there when you're a thread starter of dumb stuff. Kinda impossible not to recognize something like that in the short term memory banks.

But don't worry, much like your own parents, my long term memory won't have anything to do with you

Colby makes Ian Garry seem like a Gigachad in comparison, he called Ian Garry out only to duck him lol. He ain’t getting any younger and people will just pass him in the rankings, he’ll hardly have any leverage to be able to call the shots so he’ll either be forced to fight the guys he doesn’t want to or retire.

He's probably going to NOT fight someone like Sean Brady.
FTFY
Colby won't fight anyone that he doesn't main event against. Since he is not and never has been the A side of any fight who is the Main Event worthy fighter that would bother with Colby?

He didnt duck Ian Garry .

Cambell/Dana dont want the drama and the ho gf/wife drama . Theyre not the same weight class anyway
Huh since when does Dana "leash" his fighters unless when it comes to pay, he's on that North Korean censorship when it comes to that topic.

Reactions: HHJ
I thought this thread was going to be about Colby being in an accident and he lost the use of his hands or that his left hand stopped putting out.

If Oliveira beats Covington it does something for him. If Oliveira were to beat Covington he would be in a similar position Max is in now where he is ranked high in two different divisions. Plus, it adds to Oliveira's credentials to be able to beat top 10 guys in 3 different divisions.

Plus, it's Colby. Do we really think he's going to at 36 years old fight 2 or 3 up and comers to get a title shot? If he did that by the time he fought (if he won) he would be likely 39 or 40 years old. So he's doing what he can to fight the biggest names because at this point he's a prizefighter living off of what little name value he has left.

Nice, so they have moral victories for themselves, good for them. But what about the division does it move it forward? Does Oliveira get to jump the WW line with a win? Does he stay at WW? And if Colby wins what does that do for him but stroke his already overblown ego? All he would've done is beat a guy who stepped up to fight at WW. It's a bigger deal if Oliveria wins like it was for Holloway and an even bigger deal if he does it in Holloway fashion.

Just like Holloway/Gathje, it's an exhibition fight I want a meaningful fight to keep the division active and moving. Colby is tip-toeing around guys that would smash his fake ass at WW. And don't give me that sh!t about being 36 and not fighting younger guys, it's done all the time.

Colby might need to attempt to cut to lightweight. Welterweight is not gonna waste time with him, they are moving ahead of him due to his insane inactivity

Een Gayree can have the fight if he sacks up. He was offered conditions a while ago, it's on him to accept.

Just because Colby is such a good guy, he should be rewarded for his magnificent contributions to 170.

He wants another title fight? I am pretty sure Alex Pereira needs a dance partner, give Colby his title fight!

He deserves the next title shot. They passed him for belal, it’s such bullshit

He ducked Ian Garry to call out Belal who was already in line for a title shot. Now they are both off the table. He's terrified of Shavkat. Wonderboy doesn't want to fight him. Not a lot of meaningful options left.

Gilbert Burns is 37 and 0-2, which is on brand for the type of matchup he accepts. But Burns and Buckley are talking about fighting and that fight makes more sense. He's probably going to fight someone like Sean Brady.
Burns would fuckin destroy Colby

He can main event a fight night. Certainly not a PPV.
Not if he doesn't have an actual name and I don't believe he would "Lower" himself. He likes to play as if he is a PPV draw. He last did a fight night against Tyron which was his path to a 3rd undeserved title fight. That isn't an option anymore in reality. I believe the UFC would like to have Colby fight an up and comer like Garry to build them up but he won't do it. He would rather sit at WW and beg for LWs to come take him on in "Legacy" fights like Oliveira or Poirier. He won't even challenge himself by cutting to LW to get an opportunity at that belt. He knows if Islam has it he has no chance.

I wanna see him fight Shavkat just bc I expect Colby to take a monumental beating, if it happens

Back