Media Colby Lays Down the Truth on Paddy

SharpasaRazor

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

93f.jpg

Not just the bowl cut.
The accent, the walkout, the fighting style. He's big on the social media shit and promoting himself.
All play a part in is success/hype so far.

And he knows how to put cunts away. More than we can say for Colton, lol. Couldn't finish a packet of crisps that cunt.

Not just the bowl cut.
The accent, the walkout, the fighting style. He's big on the social media shit and promoting himself.
All play a part in is success/hype so far.

And he knows how to put cunts away. More than we can say for Colton, lol. Couldn't finish a packet of crisps that cunt.
He finished Woodley
33390468-0-image-a-2_1600578764152.jpg

Say what you want about Chandler and Paddy, but they both go for it every time even if they aren't successful. Neither of them have ever shit the bed like Colby did against Leon.

Worth noting that Paddy currently has as many wins over top 15 opponents in his weight division as Colby does.

Colby thinks he'll drop to lw but it won't help him.

As if talking shit about others will take the spotlight off of him. lol. He’s too unintelligent to realize that it’s all over. The mma community isn’t about to forget UFC 296. He should shut his pie hole, and fly under the radar.

But he just isn’t smart.

The closest he’ll ever get to fighting for a world title is if he got on his knees and came and sniffed my jockstrap.
Interesting. Anyone know how Colby got his title shots? I bet it was with long winning streaks over quality competition, I just want to be sure

Him vs Paddy would be an interesting fight imo. Neither guy is great on the feet, both have decent grappling.

Colby may be trying to bait him into coming up, or maybe he's jealous that Paddy is rising in popularity as Covington is on a downward spiral.

Colby needs to lay down the truth on Colby. Seems like 3 ass-whoopin's in 3 title fights didn't do it, Donald Trump didn't do it, only Colby can help himself now because no one cares.

Colby gonna ask to fight them soon no doubt:

"You know I wanna fight those two little lightweights, they've been talking a lot of shit" <Eek2.0>

He finished Woodley
33390468-0-image-a-2_1600578764152.jpg

LMAO Woodley lost 4 in a row then retired. Colby was the 3rd in a line of 4 guys to beat him.

Colby doesn't own a single win over a currently ranked welterweight. The last time he beat a currently active welterweight, who was unranked, was 6 years ago.

His claim to fame is loosing 3 title fights.

He's calling out a 40 year old loosing streak Wonderboy because he knows he's another loss or two away from complete irrelevancy. Colby is a cautionary tale in MMA.

I mean Paddy hasn't hightailed it out of an arena after losing so he still has that on Colby...

<MikeP1>

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back