Media Colby: "Jorge's never won any rounds against me"

cauti0n

LMK
@Brown
Reaction score
And other tidbits

- Says Jorge is lying about the whole not paying the coach thing, say he has receipts to prove that it's fake news.
- Says Jorge is making stuff up just to promote a future fight between the two in the future
- "I get any girl I want"
- Realized Jorge wasn't a "real friend" Jorge used him for wrestling and he used Jorge for striking and it was more of a business relationship. *says this while sounding all disappointed and sad lol*
- Him & Jorge 6 years ago were talking about who was gonna be the first to get $1M fight (guess Colby lost)
- Calls him a "Miami lil street thug" and dumb over the course of the video
- "I would hate to have to hurt him before he gets to the Nate Diaz fight"
- "BMF stands for Broken Mediocre Fighter", says it's a participation trophy.

Smh out here talking ‘bout practice

giphy.gif

@Soul On Ice @Threetrees

Colby doesn't want to get in a street fight with Jorge, he's not about that life

Colby doesn't want to get in a street fight with Jorge, he's not about that life
Someone who calls the cops over a confrontation talking about "hurting" someone outside of the cage.

Yu78FWV.gif

Yea right. An elite pro fighter with the strength of a gorilla is scared of a guy he can literally ragdoll.

Not much fun getting slammed onto concrete by a legit badass wrestler.

Sick of this fool. His ousting can’t come soon enough.

Irish grannies have a framed picture of Jesus on their walls. Colby has a framed picture of Donald Trump in his house... Trashy.

colby just doesnt remember any training because mas knocked him out with flying knees within 5 seconds each time they started.

Yea right. An elite pro fighter with the strength of a gorilla is scared of a guy he can literally ragdoll.

"Strength of a gorilla" lmao

Just how badly do you want to suck the man's dick?

Colby and his gimmick/talk is like watching a bad movie...with bad actors...a bad plot...and no hot chicks...

This legit bad ass Wrestler...called the Police when he got confronted by a Werdum...

"Strength of a gorilla" lmao

Just how badly do you want to suck the man's dick?

Why is that funny? You ever grapple with a high level wrestler?

You talking all that gay stuff means you're thinking about it. Youre consumed with it. Thats a homosexual tendency.

Funny thing is it looks like Trump doesn't even like him. We know Dana doesn't. What a fucking try hard.

Why is that funny?
Gorillas are strong because when compared to humans, a gorilla is about nine times stronger than an average man. a Silverback gorilla can lift up to 815 kilograms of dead weight according to the genius world book of records while a well trained human can lift a maximum of only 410 kilograms.

This legit bad ass Wrestler...called the Police when he got confronted by a Werdum...

Well...Werdum did punch him and threw a boomerang at him. Werdum is heavyweight. Colby isn't required to take on all comers because they are butthurt.

Gorillas are strong because when compared to humans, a gorilla is about nine times stronger than an average man. a Silverback gorilla can lift up to 815 kilograms of dead weight according to the genius world book of records while a well trained human can lift a maximum of only 410 kilograms.

Oh. I didn't mean that Colby was a real gorilla. Are you retard?

"Broken mediocre fighter" is pretty funny. Hope he came up with it himself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back