Colby doubters and Fakenewsman fans sign here for future bashing

Yx5BEhM.png
Fake, he's too close to the girls.

I've gotta believe that Dana wants Usman to win, badly. Can you imagine the amount of peacocking and shit talking that Colby is going to unleash after he wins???

Florian has come a long way from being a virgin Colby hater to now accepting his greatness.
Many people have done the same thing , Its just a matter of time. They hated on Jesus too.

Jesus and Colby
Yea defintely analogous.. lol

People are funny

The only fake one fighting Saturday is Colby, the whole topic of Fight Week was Colby's fake act. All Usman did was reclaim his own name, Colby changed everything he was to gain fanz and keep his job, so who's the real Fake..?

Factz!

Florian: Colby's Cardio and Striking Defeat Usman

“If you asked me before Colby’s fight against Robbie Lawler who I [thought] would win, I would say Kamaru Usman very confidently. Now I’m leaning towards Colby Covington. I just think that the kind of pace that he put on Robbie Lawler and me expecting him to eventually get tired, and that just never took place.

The improvement in his striking was significant enough for me to say that he has better striking than Kamaru Usman. The way that he was putting together the combinations -- the way that he looked way more technical. Again, I haven’t seen a performance like that as far as conditioning in a very long time.

"Hate him or love him, that guy has improved as a martial artist.”

Cardio, pressure, pace, and volume of strikes.
Colby by Unanimous Decision.
How much do you think Colby's striking will be affected by Usman having the best significant strike differential in welterweight history?
Considering that his striking isn't the best offensively, this means that he's extremely effective at not getting hit - be it by taking opponents down and mounting them and/or by being hard to hit on the feet as well.

Kamaru is about to give Colby a one way ticket back to the Trailer Parks where he belongs

WAR KAMARU

Sure I’ll sign. Colby won’t be able to do much while he’s on his back all night.

I'm not a big fan of colby's gimmicks but I have him winning tomorrow by TKOOOOO! lol.

How much do you think Colby's striking will be affected by Usman having the best significant strike differential in welterweight history?
Considering that his striking isn't the best offensively, this means that he's extremely effective at not getting hit - be it by taking opponents down and mounting them and/or by being hard to hit on the feet as well.

I think Once Colby starts to put the pressure on in rounds 2,3,4, Usman will start to fold.

That's an impressive stat for Usman, but it's partially due to his great ability to control the pace of the fight. I don't think he'll have that same ability against Covington over 5 rounds.

Yeah, that's true again.
It's honestly a very interesting fight in my opinion; both rely on overwhelming pressure, but in ways that are very different. I wasn't too pumped about the fight beforehand, but the more it comes closer, the more i'm interested as to how it'll play out!

I will be happy if usman dominates, but I think Colby wins every round. Ugh.

Although I’m not a fan I don’t doubt Colby’s fighting skills and I’m definitely not an Usman fan.. where do I sign?

I want Colby to win just because it will piss Dana off

Back