Colby doubters and Fakenewsman fans sign here for future bashing

And oddly enough, here I am, outperforming you in every aspect of life and more than willing to prove it.

Interesting how that works out, right?
I'll bite - what do you do for a living ?

Professional.sherdogger!

His moms allowance while he shits and type.
I always love it when people flex their personal success here - I never do because it's an MMA forum so it's not relevant but always happy to report in when someone shoves it in my face. Stay tuned for this one. Maybe he's right but statistically .. I'd say the odds aren't with him.

These threads are aging well. And their hero ran away afterwards to cry like a snowflake on twitter.

These threads are aging well. And their hero ran away afterwards to cry like a snowflake on twitter.

Funny that. The guy who calls everyone nerds had to take to crying on the internet to defend himself, after running away from losing a fight. He melted quickly.

Funny that. The guy who calls everyone nerds had to take to crying on the internet to defend himself, after running away from losing a fight. He melted quickly.
melted like a proper snowflake.

Chaos Nation going strong , King Colby's haters about to drown in a pool of their own tears inside their basements after Colby is done with Snoozeman.
They are already reaching out for excuses.
Wow lmfaooo dork

And oddly enough, here I am, outperforming you in every aspect of life and more than willing to prove it.

Interesting how that works out, right?

I'll bite - what do you do for a living ?
I just followed this thread. I hope this goes well (AKA horribly).

@Clippy I think this guy might just try to prove how awesome he is on the internet.

King Colby will leave Marty Fakenewsman drowning in a pool of his own blood.

Sign here and accept your post-fight shellacking.
View attachment 692231
View attachment 692233

YFcfydr.gif

Colby doubters and Fakenewsman fans sign here for future bashing

Man you must be real butt hurting since Saturday going all IN with this ^^^ bold thread title. Looks like this thread about to be flipped, hijacked, & jaw broken...

20191214110356_GettyImages1194027049.JPG

Back