Colby doubters and Fakenewsman fans sign here for future bashing

GrayArea

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
King Colby will leave Marty Fakenewsman drowning in a pool of his own blood.

Sign here and accept your post-fight shellacking.
67F86CD5-2900-46E2-9BB8-8903EDAA2808.png
65ACCB3C-492E-4A35-B892-ADD089E39C8D.jpeg

Florian: Colby's Cardio and Striking Defeat Usman

“If you asked me before Colby’s fight against Robbie Lawler who I [thought] would win, I would say Kamaru Usman very confidently. Now I’m leaning towards Colby Covington. I just think that the kind of pace that he put on Robbie Lawler and me expecting him to eventually get tired, and that just never took place.

The improvement in his striking was significant enough for me to say that he has better striking than Kamaru Usman. The way that he was putting together the combinations -- the way that he looked way more technical. Again, I haven’t seen a performance like that as far as conditioning in a very long time.

"Hate him or love him, that guy has improved as a martial artist.”

Cardio, pressure, pace, and volume of strikes.
Colby by Unanimous Decision.

aUbk9ha.gif

Feels fantastic just being able to enjoy the fight.

I have $1600 riding on this card. I'm excited. Have Colby in 2 of my 3 bets. Kamaru in none.

Florian: Colby's Cardio and Striking Defeat Usman

“If you asked me before Colby’s fight against Robbie Lawler who I [thought] would win, I would say Kamaru Usman very confidently. Now I’m leaning towards Colby Covington. I just think that the kind of pace that he put on Robbie Lawler and me expecting him to eventually get tired, and that just never took place.

The improvement in his striking was significant enough for me to say that he has better striking than Kamaru Usman. The way that he was putting together the combinations -- the way that he looked way more technical. Again, I haven’t seen a performance like that as far as conditioning in a very long time.

"Hate him or love him, that guy has improved as a martial artist.”

Cardio, pressure, pace, and volume of strikes.
Colby by Unanimous Decision.
Florian has come a long way from being a virgin Colby hater to now accepting his greatness.
Many people have done the same thing , Its just a matter of time. They hated on Jesus too.

Florian has come a long way from being a virgin Colby hater to now accepting his greatness.
Many people have done the same thing , Its just a matter of time. They hated on Jesus too.

Hate blinds people from being able to see the truth.

Good luck to Colby Covington. Marty Snoozeman, I'm sorry, but you must be sacrificed to the MAGA gods so that we can make the UFC great again.

The irony... Hating GSP and being a Colby fan..
TS is going places.
But at least this thread might not get deleted like his GSP threads usually does.

Dislike colby but cant doubt his skills.. his striking is trash but his cardio and wrestling a top tier.. if he wins its because of workrate and cardio.. hell prob need to he the better/stronger wrestler also.. but if usman gasses from the pace it wont matter as much..

All things considered.. its not often i say this about any fight.. i really want usman to win..

The irony... Hating GSP and being a Colby fan..
TS is going places.
But at least this thread might not get deleted like his GSP threads usually does.
You are too much of a simpleton to distinguish the difference between “hating gsp” and “enjoying making fun of gsp’s fanbase”

Colby bless your virgin soul

We shall see if Colby manages to outlast Kamaru, or if he gets ragdolled for the whole fight. The first few wrestling exchanges will be very telling.

As long as Usman can dictate the pace, I don't see how he gasses. Colby better make sure he's able to work himself off the fence and stand up when taken down.

You are too much of a simpleton to distinguish the difference between “hating gsp” and “enjoying making fun of gsp’s fanbase”

Why resort to name calling, man?

<mma1>

I don't have a strong pick either way here but I'm leaning towards Usman, you're welcome to bash me for it later.

<YeahOKJen>

You cry at night over GSP that much is clear.

The only fake one fighting Saturday is Colby, the whole topic of Fight Week was Colby's fake act. All Usman did was reclaim his own name, Colby changed everything he was to gain fanz and keep his job, so who's the real Fake..?

Back