Colby doesn’t deserve a rematch

Sorry TS. Its not about racism. Its about money and no one gives a shit about your boy. He also pissed off rhe UFC and got released briefly no? I think Scott deserves a shot too, FWIW, But playing the race card like that? C'mon man. Plenty of deserving fighters have been passed up over the years.

If the former is true, i can understand his inactivity. I think there's some weird shit going on behind the scenes though. Why isn't Usman/Covington 2 booked yet?

WB/Burns is right around the corner. It's in Colby's best interest to get the contract before that lol
Either Dana is seeing how WB/Burns plays out, or Usman is avoiding the rematch. I think Dana can make more money off the CC rematch than WB/Usman, so its strange he hasn't booked it.
If Usman is avoiding the rematch, then its a joke as he had no issues giving Masvidal the rematch and is being a bitch
Plus I bet you got Leon constantly at Dana for the title shot.

Either Dana is seeing how WB/Burns plays out, or Usman is avoiding the rematch. I think Dana can make more money off the CC rematch than WB/Usman, so its strange he hasn't booked it.
If Usman is avoiding the rematch, then its a joke as he had no issues giving Masvidal the rematch and is being a bitch
Plus I bet you got Leon constantly at Dana for the title shot.
I don't think Colby is as much of a draw as people make him out to be. The first fight could very well sell the rematch though.

WB is a popular man btw. He has more Instagram followers than Colby.

I don't think Colby is as much of a draw as people make him out to be. The first fight could very well sell the rematch though.

WB is a popular man btw. He has more Instagram followers than Colby.
Yeah I guess, and at least WB/Usman is a fresh match up.

If the former is true, i can understand his inactivity. I think there's some weird shit going on behind the scenes though. Why isn't Usman/Covington 2 booked yet?

WB/Burns is right around the corner. It's in Colby's best interest to get the contract before that lol
That's why I'm kinda advocating for Colby, it's bullshit for the UFC to say he has a shot, then he sits out because of that, then everyone says he doesn't deserve it because he sat out lol. Everyone just goes with that because they're biased against Colby.

Yeah it definitely should've been booked by now, I would imagine the problem is on Usman's side considering it's in Colby's best interest to get the fight as you said

I get people don't like him, but isn't he the most interesting matchup?

He doesn't, but who cares. Either he doesn't get the fight, which would be fucking hilarious, or he gets the fight and loses and has to shut the fuck up forever. Kind of a win-win really

A washed Woodley is a better fighter than any of Leon Edwards' wins.

Every other top fighter has a fight booked, so Colby should get it.

I actually agree and it just shows bad the ufc and fans are who want it

colby/usman 1 was a dull fight
both fighters were poor and it was a horrible sloppy stand up and you causal bums hyped it up as some all time goat fight

now you wanna give that loudmouth bum a rematch? has he even fought since that loss because i cant remember his fighting so if he did it was probably some bum

rather see wonderboy vs kamaru or colby
interesting style match up

He should have fought Leon or WB if he wanted to be serious about a rematch. Beating T Wood was a sad joke, and I am one of Woodley's only fans. Colby deserves noofin!

I actually agree and it just shows bad the ufc and fans are who want it

colby/usman 1 was a dull fight
both fighters were poor and it was a horrible sloppy stand up and you causal bums hyped it up as some all time goat fight

now you wanna give that loudmouth bum a rematch? has he even fought since that loss because i cant remember his fighting so if he did it was probably some bum

rather see wonderboy vs kamaru or colby
interesting style match up
It was not a dull fight lol, it was the toughest fought of Usman's life

No one is racist for thinking Colby was doing fine in the fight and it was a poor stoppage.

neither did masvidal but usman gave him a rematch to pad his record and for a payday. so usman has made his own bed. its 0bvious he doesnt want to fight colby again though lol. clearly an insecure guy thats why he changes his identity every week and (in my opinion) squirts chemicals into his ass

TLDR
8357D849-5EF7-47F8-B727-085369B59BA5.gif
Is there an app to do those face swaps easily or someone actually went the trouble of learning the deep fake stuff and spent hours on training the models for the swap? Do you know?

You racist fucks need to understand beating an old washed up woodley who got dominated by burns and usman worse than colby did doesn’t earn you a title shot while wonderboy is on a 2 fight winning streak beat Luque who hasn’t lost since that fight and Geoff Neal who was on a streak are more deserving than anything colby has done in the past 3 years beating Robbie lawler and woodley isn’t impressive this ain’t 2018 anymore you racist fucks. Not even mentioning the massive win streak leon Scott is on. And before you bring up masvidal remind me the last time colby ever sold 1.3 million PPVs? Never that’s when. No go watch some Fox News you cult minded retards.
totally agree but i m lookig for usman to stiff him this time so

I'm ok with this and actually think he beats Leon. I have absolutely no interest is Leon usman 2. Edwards has showed me absolutely nothing to think he won't get dominated again.
If Usman has the same game plan as their first fight, you are right. But, I think if he decides to stand with Edwards, he's going to have a tough night and I'm saying this even after seeing him knock out Masvidal.

TS proved he's a sub-50 IQ programmed droid in the first 3 words.

A washed Woodley is a better fighter than any of Leon Edwards' wins.

Every other top fighter has a fight booked, so Colby should get it.
edwards dominated luque who just beat woodley in a far more impressive way than colby did

neither did masvidal but usman gave him a rematch to pad his record and for a payday. so usman has made his own bed. its 0bvious he doesnt want to fight colby again though lol. clearly an insecure guy thats why he changes his identity every week and (in my opinion) squirts chemicals into his ass
in fairness jorge got a rematch because he took the first figth in short notice unlike colby so

Back