Colby doesn’t deserve a rematch

Colby constantly mocks other contenders for beating lightweights, yet his most relevant win and interim title was RDA. Colby's about to have no ranked wins and mocks other fighters for beating cans. This is the second time Colby will get a title shot for beating a guy who was on a 2 fight losing streak.

Last edited:
You need to understand beating an old washed up woodley who got dominated by burns and usman worse than colby did doesn’t earn you a title shot while wonderboy is on a 2 fight winning streak beat Luque who hasn’t lost since that fight and Geoff Neal who was on a streak are more deserving than anything colby has done in the past 3 years beating Robbie lawler and woodley isn’t impressive this ain’t 2018 anymore. Not even mentioning the massive win streak leon Scott is on. And before you bring up masvidal remind me the last time colby ever sold 1.3 million PPVs? Never that’s when. No go watch some Fox News you cult minded retards.
1. Colby stopped Woodley whine Burns and Usman won decisions.

2. WB keeps fighting journeymen. He needs to step to and fight someone relevant like Burns. If the UFC is really going with Usman vs Colby 2 he needs to call out Leon after beating Burns if he really wants a TS.

But to be true I hate WB's fighting style so I'm bias. It's either people chase WB around the cage or we get an extremely boring fight.

We know Colby doesn't deserve a rematch. Masvidal didn't deserve one either. Who deserves what means fuck-all. It's about the almighty dollar and nothing else.

Then why give it to Colby?
He cant draw a fly to shit.
Dude has been on some of the lowest viewed cards and even though he tries so hard his social media is not gaining any thing really.

The dude has tried for years to gain attention on social media and has what 600Kish followers, meanwhile Kamzat with 3 fights in the UFC has almost 2 million more followers..

The whole Colby is a star thing is a wet fantasy his 12 fans on sherdog has.

I don't really see the logic for doing the Colby rematch *now*.

Sure, he's the best match H2H for Usman, but that will be true in the near-future as well.

A washed Woodley is a better fighter than any of Leon Edwards' wins.

Every other top fighter has a fight booked, so Colby should get it.

Imo a win over Luque #5 is better than any of Colby's.

Leon fought contenders.. Colby fought ghosts.

When Colby fights contenders (Alves).
He gets choked to fuxk

Then why give it to Colby?
He cant draw a fly to shit.
Dude has been on some of the lowest viewed cards and even though he tries so hard his social media is not gaining any thing really.

The dude has tried for years to gain attention on social media and has what 600Kish followers, meanwhile Kamzat with 3 fights in the UFC has almost 2 million more followers..

The whole Colby is a star thing is a wet fantasy his 12 fans on sherdog has.
Khamzat’s last fight was under Colby vs Woodley fight. He has never even headlined a card and here you are claiming that he is a bigger draw. You sound even stupider than his 12 fans.

That's the thing, his fans are a vocal minority, however their rhetoric does not transform to large viewership. Of Usman's last four fights, his fight with Covington did the worst on ppv.

All these Maga gimmick and patriotic display and still dude has the worst UFC card on ESPN.
Context matters. Colby was Usman’s first title defense and their popularity grew exponentially since that fight, especially Usman. Masvidal is likely the highest draw in UFC other than Conor at the moment. And UFC never revealed how UFC 258 did so I don’t know where you got your numbers.

If the exact same matches from UFC 245 were to happen again as rematches, I wouldn’t be surprised if it draws more than 251. And I’ll bet Max and Volk would be the ones to headline it.

I don't mind Colby getting the shot, ya it's only 1 win, but he gave Usman's his toughest fight it was a split draw going into round 5 and the first fight was awesome, just get the rematch over with, hopefully have Leon fight for the shot next or have him face Wonderboy for number 1 contender if he beats Burns

Khamzat’s last fight was under Colby vs Woodley fight. He has never even headlined a card and here you are claiming that he is a bigger draw. You sound even stupider than his 12 fans.
Dude stop jacking my style. Because I always tell you Covington has 11 fans don't mean you too have to do the same to other fighters fans.

Last edited:
Dude stop jacking my style. Because I always tell you Covington has 11 fans don't mean you too have to do the same to other fighters fans.
No I’m literally replying to him saying he has 12 fans. That guy I responded to stole it. Not me.

Imo a win over Luque #5 is better than any of Colby's.

Leon fought contenders.. Colby fought ghosts.

When Colby fights contenders (Alves).
He gets choked to fuxk
I responded earlier in the thread that Luque was unranked and green when he fought Edwards in 2017, just a year and a half after losing to Michael Graves. Woodley was ranked #5 when he fought Colby. Not that rankings are the most important thing though.

Tbh nobody at ww deserves to fight Usman. #2 through 5# ww have just sat around hoping Usman picks them. Or avoided fighting each other. Up until recently. When burns vs wonderboy was announced.

Back