Colby Covington: The fans are going to lose at UFC 228

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
https://www.flocombat.com/articles/...hopes-tyron-woodley-doesnt-fck-up-money-fight

"I don't know who's going to win but I do know who's going to lose, and that's the fans," Covington said. "They're really going to lose with that fight. I hope Tyrone [sic] Woodley doesn't f*ck this up. That's the money fight. We've got a real beef. We used to train at American Top Team and I whooped his ass and he hasn't been back since 'cause he knows I'll whoop his ass again.

"I hope he doesn't f*ck this up and f*ck up this money fight but I'll tell you who loses in all of this and that's the fans."

59InONq.jpg

Worst case scenario. Till misses weight, manages to beat Woodley. Good bye marketability.

Honestly the only reason why tyron/colby is a better fight is because tyron would beat that ass.

Is there any footage of Colby and Ty training together at ATT?

Lol because he’s so exciting, right? At least with till, it has the chance to be exciting. Colby and woodley would be a guaranteed snooze fest.

How is Colby in anyway shape or form a money fight? The guy can barely sell 200k and has 50k twitter followers

How is Colby in anyway shape or form a money fight? The guy can barely sell 200k and has 50k twitter followers
Yeah he's not lol. I'll admit Ill make a point to watch him fight tyron, but only because I love watching fighters being served humble pie.

Yeah but only because there's like 3 fucking WMMA fights on the main card! Has nothing to do with the absence of Colby's boring as fuck style.

Yeah but only because there's like 3 fucking WMMA fights on the main card! Has nothing to do with the absence of Colby's boring as fuck style.
Also the fact that Tyron's last three fights have been utter snoozefests also has a lot to do with it. Make no mistake about it - Tyron is the reason why this card is not a draw. Most of the interest is coming from people who are excited about Till.

I'll give him credit for trying.

Colby is the kid who was always running laps before and after try outs and made the team because the coach would always use him to motivate other players.

"What the hell Johnson. You gonna let Williams out hustle you. You want Williams to start on Friday instead of you?!?"

Also the fact that Tyron's last three fights have been utter snoozefests also has a lot to do with it. Make no mistake about it - Tyron is the reason why this card is not a draw. Most of the interest is coming from people who are excited about Till.
Woodley is the draw. Till's viewership on a Sunday afternoon free cable card was absolute shit

Damn, he whooped him in training? This changes everything, Colby definitely is going to beat Woodley. Just like how Garbrandt beat TJ and Pat Cummins beat Cormier.

There is no money fight for this bozo. Outside of his 4 fans on Sherdog, no one gives a shit. Less than 50k twitter followers. Sells 200k PPVs co-maining a stacked card. Boring fights. F-level shit talker with a stutter.

He brings nothing to the table.

Also he wore a baseball cap in the White House. What a white-trash move.

There is no money fight for this bozo. Outside of his 4 fans on Sherdog, no one gives a shit. Less than 50k twitter followers. Sells 200k PPVs co-maining a stacked card. Boring fights. F-level shit talker with a stutter.

He bring nothing to the table.

Also he wore a baseball cap in the White House. What a white-trash move.
Yeah and he is the welterweight champion of the world while you are here in sherdog crying about colby and trump :

No one gives a shit about Colby "Cheese" Covington.

No one gives a shit about Colby "Cheese" Covington.

Back