Colby Covington: The fans are going to lose at UFC 228

Impregnating two different chicks on two continents isn’t alpha despite what (((Hollywood))) would have you believe
actually it is, well not that he impregnate two different chicks, but that he do what the fuck he wants and does not care about other and what others think.
Alpha is not being a good person or sincere. Alpha is just doing what YOU want, don't caring about others and it doesn't really matters if the thinks you are doing are good or bad.
Villains can be Alpha too.

https://www.flocombat.com/articles/...hopes-tyron-woodley-doesnt-fck-up-money-fight

"I don't know who's going to win but I do know who's going to lose, and that's the fans," Covington said. "They're really going to lose with that fight. I hope Tyrone [sic] Woodley doesn't f*ck this up. That's the money fight. We've got a real beef. We used to train at American Top Team and I whooped his ass and he hasn't been back since 'cause he knows I'll whoop his ass again.

"I hope he doesn't f*ck this up and f*ck up this money fight but I'll tell you who loses in all of this and that's the fans."
Ohhh poor Colby...A playah only inside his head.232D1C0D-D8D8-4051-AED2-71EE634EF7C8.jpeg
Got left alone in the station and NOBODY gives a fuck.

“Theres a next train!!”
He says to himself.

No Colby,your train just left.

Is this the same muthafucka who was booed by the whole fucking stadium because all he did was lay and pray?

<36>
<36>

Did you really just use ((())) you retard?!

MadWindingCrocodileskink-size_restricted.gif

Colby is just worried about Till winning because starting a race war with Woodley is his only shot at getting any broad notoriety. Also, his bogus macho shtick would look pretty comical when up against someone as legitimately alpha as Till.

Legitimately alpha??

Doesn’t Till cut like 40 pounds so he doesn’t have to fight guys his own size..

Lol because he’s so exciting, right? At least with till, it has the chance to be exciting. Colby and woodley would be a guaranteed snooze fest.
Woodley beats records of inactivity in his fights. Any Colby fight is more exciting then that.

Legitimately alpha??

Doesn’t Till cut like 40 pounds so he doesn’t have to fight guys his own size..

Till is alpha is fuck. Doesn't he not care about his girlfriend and baby or something?

yeah.. we are

card sucks ass

Till is alpha is fuck. Doesn't he not care about his girlfriend and baby or something?

and Till even has a tattoo of the mother of his kid. That's pretty bad ass. Or dumb

Then i guess colby should have stepped up when he had the chance

So Colby believes he has nexties still? Shouldn't he be fighting someone else 1st? Or is he just going to play the Waiting Game?

Sounds like he is more angered by losing the shot.

I care about Colby 'try hard' Covington so little that I wont even click on a thread about him. And I'm certainly not going to waste my time posting in one.

Woodley vs Colby is a money fight?

Damn, Colby is kinda delusional.

Colby is just worried about Till winning because starting a race war with Woodley is his only shot at getting any broad notoriety.

True, but Colby's already tucked it and said there's a line he won't cross so I don't have any faith in him going as far as what's necessary.

Back