Colby Covington: The fans are going to lose at UFC 228

Yeah but only because there's like 3 fucking WMMA fights on the main card! Has nothing to do with the absence of Colby's boring as fuck style.
There are actually only two now, and they are both really good fights.

Yeah and he is the welterweight champion of the world while you are here in sherdog crying about colby and trump :

Shut up, you involuntarily celibate dork.

It wasn’t just any baseball cap, it was a MAGA hat.

Have some fucking respect

It’s unforgivable either way. It’s the White House ffs. He’s the most powerful person in the world, and you’re wearing a ball cap.

59InONq.jpg
To counter this...

Scream MURDAAAA... I DONT BELIEVE YOU!

Last edited:
Colby is just worried about Till winning because starting a race war with Woodley is his only shot at getting any broad notoriety. Also, his bogus macho shtick would look pretty comical when up against someone as legitimately alpha as Till.

Covington may very well beat both Woodley and Till (I actually favour him by a decent margin vs Till). I don't think Tyron has many years left at the top, he's a guy that relies on his explosiveness and is already in his mid-30s.

yeah because you're so exciting right colby?

sit the fuck down you blanket, also lol at this dude still living under the delusion that he's a draw or a money fight.

Believe it or not beside the enthusiasts and professional wankers like we have at Sherdog, Colby brought that belt to the White House and to troops. That brings him fans and people that wouldn't be fans of UFC to the UFC. That is a solid move say what you want about the belt or its authenticity. He has marketability and he did get fuct on this fight because of poor planning of the UFC. Making all these double belt fight super cards that always has a big fight that falls through during the summer time. So you run out of title fights might as well run another title fight in a recently contested division. The King of Brazil was next in line and let's be real who thinks Till is going to make weight? Dana White knows Till won't make weight. Hopefully, he makes weight and we see the boring as fuck fight we are expecting, but I'm actually rooting for Tyronda just based on the premise.

giphy.gif

Colby is just worried about Till winning because starting a race war with Woodley is his only shot at getting any broad notoriety. Also, his bogus macho shtick would look pretty comical when up against someone as legitimately alpha as Till.

Impregnating two different chicks on two continents isn’t alpha despite what (((Hollywood))) would have you believe

If Tyron fights Colby, won't he just train with Ben Askren again and totally negate Colby's wrestling? I think the answer is yes.

Impregnating two different chicks on two continents isn’t alpha despite what (((Hollywood))) would have you believe
Isn't that what an alpha males goal ultimately is, to fuck as many females as he can? In nature you have to be the toughest to have breeding rights, but we are more complex so breeding or being alpha, can be achieved in more ways.

Lol because he’s so exciting, right? At least with till, it has the chance to be exciting. Colby and woodley would be a guaranteed snooze fest.

Colby fight is much more likely to be exciting.

Till vs Woodley is a counter vs counter match, it has a 70% probability of being a boring, slow decision where neither fighter commits because they're afraid of being knocked out or gassing.

Colby vs Woodley is a pressure fighter with high volume and little power trying to wear down a counter puncher with big power and questionable cardio. Colby has to make the fight a much faster pace to have a chance at winning. He out works him or he gets knocked out in the process, limited chance of a boring uneventful decision.

Till is more exciting as a fighter but he'll play the safe game where as Colby can't do that.

true

Covington may very well beat both Woodley and Till (I actually favour him by a decent margin vs Till). I don't think Tyron has many years left at the top, he's a guy that relies on his explosiveness and is already in his mid-30s.
look up "explosives and 40s" - by Yoel Romero

Back