Colby Covington roasts Conor hard, speaks truth

Losing against the boxing GOAT, the MMA GOAT and what some consider the best LW makes Conor a joke? Just lol.

He's pretty much spot on other than Dustin being a gatekeeper. Conor = Trash

If Conor is trash you must have a very low opinion of his victims Aldo, Mendes, Holloway, Alvarez and Poirier.

In a way he isn't wrong. Conor should wait until he is at least coming off a win before making challenges for the belt in the division above his. Conor lost his title fight and lost his most recent fight, not the best time to be making challenges for the belt in the division above when he's losing at the division below.

he was almost 100% right until he called dustin a gatekeeper lmao colby always says the right things to get the most people mad

I lost my quote button so i'm assuming I got a yellow card. I should clarify, Conor is not trash as a fighter, some of his antics are.

Colby's just mad his maga antics and persona have only served to alienate and isolate him socially with no big monetary payday.

So he's taking out his frustrations on the multi millionaire. Is normal.
What are babbling about his political views for? Nothing he said about Conor is wrong, It was well deserved criticism you liberal cuck.

Colby's just mad his maga antics and persona have only served to alienate and isolate him socially with no big monetary payday.

So he's taking out his frustrations on the multi millionaire. Is normal.
Are you a bot? "Alienate and isolate" one of these gets the message across. "Monetary payday", wtf else would it be?

Ironically, if you replace Conor's name with Colby's (and one or two other minor changes), it also reads true.

"Colby is trying to get some hype, some headlines. Come on dude, you jsut got your jaw broke. Are you serious? You want a title shot? You're the laughingstock in the MMA community."

Not really he gave Usman his best fight yet and has no other recent losses. He definitely deserves a rematch

Wow, I never thought I'd see the day where the most annoying guy in all of MMA is attacking the previous most annoying guy in MMA.

With that being said...WAR CONOR! Never thought I'd say that in my life.

Where are Colby's belts?

hi-res-d1ec8ea99ca8eb7c8d908cd0672d1914_crop_exact.jpg

But but Conor beat Cowboy at 170. One more win and he should fight Usman.

I don't think Conor needs any more hype / headlines

He just sold 1.6 million PPV buys without talking any trash

You gotta maintain it. You can't just disappear for a year and expect to have people still remember you especially in combat sports when people write you off after 1 loss.

Same reason Conor tweets some big news or declaration after every UFC PPV. To get the attention/shine back on him.

Back