Colby Covington predicts that UFC 228 will do less than 100k PPV buys

Link the fight card or something. Jesus.

This is the card headlined by Woodley and filled with WMMA. It did have Zabit vs Yair Rodriguez, but Yair pulled out.

Literally there have been dozens of threads on how shit this card is. Have you been living under a rock or something?

I usually never watch full cards anymore. I just pick the fights I want to see and watch those. So on this card I'll be watching Zabit, Woodley/Till and probably the Sterling/Stamann fight..

This is the card headlined by Woodley and filled with WMMA. It did have Zabit vs Yair Rodriguez, but Yair pulled out.

Literally there have been dozens of threads on how shit this card is. Have you been living under a rock or something?
Lmao so Yair accepted the fight and pulled out?

I’m hoping Woodley wins so we can see Woodley vs Colby still.

I have a feeling Till will duck Colby if he wins.

I think Colby has a much better chance against Till than Woodley.

I think there is a lot of buzz around ufc. If there are big numbers it won’t be because till and woodley

Yeah that little nerd darren tillsburry will try to go up to middleweight so he wont get melted by the welterweight king colby covington , imagine him having such an hard weight cut and + having to deal with colby's pressure .

LoL.
I work 60 hours a week you soft little bitch. Numbers of an event mean fuck all to me. Communicate like a person that goes outside please.
I'm supposed to know what fucking number an event is anymore .There's been over 220 numbered PPV's. There's quite clearly talk on these boards about multiple upcoming events.
Your argument has me assuming you'd post a 2 hour YouTube video, reference a random 30 second portion, and not timestamp it.
All wgiwh thinking it's perfectly okay

Edit* thanks for the first part of your response, that's all a good thread poster had to do in their op

Or, y'know, busy with life outside of Sherdog

Are we meant to believe the same guy who does promo videos with actress?

LoL.
I work 60 hours a week you soft little bitch. Numbers of an event mean fuck all to me. Communicate like a person that goes outside please.
I'm supposed to know what fucking number an event is anymore .There's been over 220 numbered PPV's. There's quite clearly talk on these boards about multiple upcoming events.
Your argument has me assuming you'd post a 2 hour YouTube video, reference a random 30 second portion, and not timestamp it.
All wgiwh thinking it's perfectly okay

Edit* thanks for the first part of your response, that's all a good thread poster had to do in their op

LOL, I don't even know where to start with you. Definitely you're a little bitch from the way you speak, kid. Grow up and join the real world.

Poor Colby.
He had one shot and he blew it.
I know a couple of Edgelords don't want to back down from previous posts but "mediocre wall-n-stall fighter talks his way up then screws the pooch when the big time happens".
We've all moved on.

Back