Colby Covington predicts that UFC 228 will do less than 100k PPV buys

I do assume that most of Covingtons word vomit is an attempt at marketing schtique, he's just so monumentally bad at it.

A bad card the week before GGG/Canelo 2. Not a good recipe to do God ppv #s. 100k sounds about right

If you were able to prove the existence of God, and he fought for the UFC, exactly what would this GOD PPV# be? 7.x billion?

American hero Colby Covington beating up a succession of Limousine Liberals and Dorky Deadbeats is the only way to make the division a big PPV draw again.

<LikeReally5><Huh2>
This idiot is judging how many ppv buys they can do? Didn’t they have to lie about the amount his last card did, and there were other stars on it.

With regard to Colby
giphy.gif

Lmao so Yair accepted the fight and pulled out?

Yep. Really was a master play.

Never duck a fighter directly. Just sign to fight them and then "get injured".

LOL. Nico vs Schev sells 50K by itself.
No way they do that unless they are unclothed.

Do PPV's really matter in a card this pathetically overwhelmed by worthless WMMA? Even if Till and Wodley sold 1 million PPV's only thee white knight A-hats would still be awake by the main even.

The ONLY way I would PPV a girly UFC card like this is if the UFC guaranteed that WMMA would be removed from the UFC. Frick, I might actually pay for the event in every language available to make sure the card sold well enough to jettison WORTHLESS WMMA.

Who WOULDN'T gladly pay $120 for this card with the guarantee that WMMA will be forever banished from the UFC?

I doubt it goes over 150k. It's a bad card and I'm not buying it.

No way they do that unless they are unclothed.

Do PPV's really matter in a card this pathetically overwhelmed by worthless WMMA? Even if Till and Wodley sold 1 million PPV's only thee white knight A-hats would still be awake by the main even.

The ONLY way I would PPV a girly UFC card like this is if the UFC guaranteed that WMMA would be removed from the UFC. Frick, I might actually pay for the event in every language available to make sure the card sold well enough to jettison WORTHLESS WMMA.

Who WOULDN'T gladly pay $120 for this card with the guarantee that WMMA will be forever banished from the UFC?

Settle down Beavis, nobody hates WMMA enough to actually PAY for them to be gone.

That's one of the stupidest things I've heard on Sherdog in a while. People talk about stupid posts by white belts but you're giving red belts a bad name. WTF.

It's simply that nobody cares about WMMA.

Settle down Beavis, nobody hates WMMA enough to actually PAY for them to be gone.

That's one of the stupidest things I've heard on Sherdog in a while. People talk about stupid posts by white belts but you're giving red belts a bad name. WTF.

It's simply that nobody cares about WMMA.
B.S. Why are there umpteen threads on Sherdog screaming bloody murder over 3 WMMA fights on the main card? That seems rather extreme for MMA fans that simply do not care!

If I were Bill Gates like rich, I would GLADLY pay the $60,000,000 (1MM PPV @ $60) out of my pocket to get rid of slow motion tiny booby WMMA from the UFC.

Only 50k less than his ppv where he wasnt even the main event
{<jordan}

You could literally google ufc 228 and click the first link in a combined 10 seconds and it would of shown you the card. 10 seconds is probably quicker than what it took you to make your one sentence original post (its for damn sure quicker than this whiny rant).

All this work has gotten to your head and made you cranky, eat a snickers !
There used to be an etiquette to these forums.

I think it will make a surprising numbers, British market is strong and Till has a huge following.

Woodley vs Till and Zabit vs Davis are the only 2 good fights. Not the best card. Very shallow. Probably the worst promotional poster. 88k buys.

Even boring as Mighty Mouse PPVs do just over 100k.

Woodley at least has a name, is on TMZ.
Till has the UK fanbase.

It will do 150k-250k.

Back