Colby Covington predicts that UFC 228 will do less than 100k PPV buys

On the same night as Garcia vs Porter Showtime boxing.

1 week before Canelo vs GGG rematch PPV and 4 weeks before Conor vs Khabib.

Talk about a death spot for UFC 228 PPV.

It will do low 200k me thinks, and replace Till with Colby and would do the same numbers still

Woodly isn’t a needle mover and us brits don’t buy PPVs so I doubt it sells much

Sells a lot more than 100k though

Lol he is just salty he didnt get the shot. Nico vs Schev would sell at least 300k just by itself

Jeez T-wood and Till you fellas need to put more effort into promotion!

Someone call the other a virgin for heaven's sake!

Covington instead of Till wouldn't sell lots more if ppv tbh...

That card s*cks

It will do low 200k me thinks, and replace Till with Colby and would do the same numbers still

Agree. Colby seems to think he is some big draw, but the last event he was involved in did about 250k in a card that featured Romero, Whitaker, Maia, CM Punk, Overeem, RDA and a lot of other named fighters.

Colby drew shit. He needs to drop the facade. It clearly didn't pay off in views.

Woodley is PPV death for many reasons.

Once upon a time WW was the reliable PPV draw.

at least colby is trying to be a draw. call his shtick a gimmick all you want, at least he's trying to make himself and his opponent money.

People seem genuinely more excited about Till than Colby. Even his ass kiss Trump visit hardly got any attention.

Haha that's actually pretty hilarious

That's fine -- but if you're out of the loop, don't reply to a poster with attitude, saying he should have posted the fight card.

The guy I quoted did just that. If you're uninformed, don't bash others for not including said information in your post. That's the only reason I replied like that.
Okay there buddeh. Calm down, yeah?

Back