Colby Covington BESMIRCHES GSP+Woodley

Gsp ran away from the sport in his prime to avoid guys like Robbie Lawler

Same guy Colby dominated for 5 rounds

In a way he has a point

gsp was fighting around the same time as Lawler and Lawler could never reach his level. How does that make sense

Nobody was expecting you to say anything else.

You're basic and nothing has changed, Rob Mafia.

do you fell compelled to reply, even when you have nothing to say? is that some kind of side effect of letting social media run your life?

Colby was obviously exaggerating by saying Woodley is not a top 20 fighter. However, the rest of what he said about both men is fairly accurate.

Is it now?
GSP announces he comes back to the WW division, no one will talk about Colby.No one would fucking remember him.
And GSP would definitely get a title shot over Colby.

So I quite disagree with your assessment here.

do you fell compelled to reply, even when you have nothing to say?

Look at your posts. Then pose that question to yourself, smart guy.

Stop pretending you care about my motivation, you're clearly trying to belittle me so you can feel comfortable about my opinion of you. That's all this is about.

I think you and your authoritative argument tactics are lazy.

is that some kind of side effect of letting social media run your life?

What's funny is, I don't have facebook or twitter.

If this guy had any clue of what he was talking about, he'd stop talking.

But when your stupid and ignorant, you're happy to believe whatever is comfortable and easy to handle.

Look at your posts. Then pose that question to yourself, smart guy.

Stop pretending you care about my motivation, you're clearly trying to belittle me so you can feel comfortable about my opinion of you. That's all this is about.

I think you and your authoritative argument tactics are lazy.

What's funny is, I don't have facebook or twitter.

If this guy had any clue of what he was talking about, he'd stop talking.

But when your stupid and ignorant, you're happy to believe whatever is comfortable and easy to handle.

a lot of words and posts from someone pretending not to care.

<LikeReally5>

But when your stupid

if you're going to critize one's intellect and try to grammar police (repeatedly), you might want to learn basic grammar, yourself. your =/= you're.

Before, during and after.

1 out of 3 isn't good. You just scored a 33.3% on your statement.

I'm a GSP fan, but that statement, coming from someone with your account date is not all that refreshing.

1 out of 3 isn't good. You just scored a 33.3% on your statement.

You're going to have to clarify.

Robbie fought before Georges, during Georges time, and after.

I don't understand

You can smell all the Anderoid fans in this thread

<6>

The best part is him talking about facts and how every tuned in to watch him fight Robbie Lawler. He managed to have one of the lowest watched espn cards since the switch with one of the most watched ufc fighters in Robbie Lawler.

I won’t argue that he won the fight, but he needs to score a finish at some point or he will get a loss and get himself cut. No other orgs would be interested in him either.

I love wrestling and grappling, but at no point did Colby attempt to finish that fight. I won’t be fussed if I miss Usman and his fight live.

Welterweight has gone from the most exciting division when Robbie held the belt to one of the more boring ones over the last couple years.

You can grind people out but you need to at least attempt to finish the fight at some point. This is still a fight after all.

gsp was fighting around the same time as Lawler and Lawler could never reach his level. How does that make sense

Not only that but GSP owned 4 different fighters who each FINISHED Robbie.

GSP beats Lawler and any point in their careers. Only a total retard would think GSP was ducking him.

He won't even get passed Usman let alone touch GSP's WW goat status.

Back