Colby Covington BESMIRCHES GSP+Woodley

learn to not care about social media followers... especially of other people.

I asked first.

When you start to shift, I'll care less about social media, just for you Rob Mafia.

I asked first.

When you start to shift, I'll care less about social media, just for you Rob Mafia.

...you asked what?

lolz @ accusing me of shifting, weirdo who derailed this thread into social media followers.

lolz @ accusing me of shifting, weirdo who derailed this thread into social media followers.

I accused you of not pressing the shift key, because you don't use it.

I derailed this about social media? You believe that, because you're stupid, Rob Mafia.

Nope then. Colby beats current, post-ACL injury, 38-year old GSP. But GSP has no reason to fight him and nothing left to prove. At least Colby didn't desperately try to call out a past-his-prime GSP like Askren, Woodley and Khabib did. Colby was asked about him, and simply gave his response.

lolz @ caring about social media followers and having to resort to insults and pretending they "sting."
lolzturtle.gif
Let's be cereal

Social media followers is the currency in this digital age

Dont remember him talking about a social media popularity contest. Hes talking about fighting and he might be right
<TrumpWrong1>
Read it again, he talks about clout. He has nothing on GSP when it comes to clout.

*yawn*

still trying soooo hard with shtick that he obviously doesn't believe himself? bleh.

good thing he looked fantastic against Robbie, because his smack talk is high-school level.
To be honest he’s looked pretty fucking good against everyone he’s faced the last couple of years.

Nope then. Colby beats current, post-ACL injury, 38-year old GSP. But GSP has no reason to fight him and nothing left to prove. At least Colby didn't desperately try to call out a past-his-prime GSP like Askren, Woodley and Khabib did. Colby was asked about him, and simply gave his response.
GSP beats him

Dont remember him talking about a social media popularity contest. Hes talking about fighting and he might be right

He's wrong. Very wrong. Hardly anyone outside of Sherdog knows who the fuck Colby is. Colby has done a terrific job of making sure that most of the few people who know who he is hate him. That's it. And the numbers for nearly every event he has taken part in bear that out.

He's wrong. Very wrong. Hardly anyone outside of Sherdog knows who the fuck Colby is. Colby has done a terrific job of making sure that most of the few people who know who he is hate him. That's it. And the numbers for nearly every event he has taken part in bear that out.

I've tried selling Colby to casuals.

The Trump/politics stuff, I find, hasn't been great at grabbing casuals. Even if I try to sell it as sarcastic and cute. Majority dont want to listen after.

Colbie is too inept to besmirch anyone. Except himself of course.

I accused you of not pressing the shift key, because you don't use it.

I derailed this about social media? You believe that, because you're stupid, Rob Mafia.

AGAIN, says the one who cares about # of pixel followers people have.

Back