Colby Covington BESMIRCHES GSP+Woodley

The TMZ Kardashian’s line got me laughing, thanks champ.

https://thebodylockmma.com/ufc/colb...aining-with-georges-st-pierre-they-both-suck/

“Who? I mean, he’s a nobody, he’s irrelevant,” Covington said. “He’s not even a top 20 fighter anymore. You’ll never see him fight again. And does it matter? All those guys are over the hill, all those guys are past their time. I mean, one of them is not even an anybody. I don’t even know why you put him in the same sentence.”

When asked if “GSP” was included along with Woodley in his statement, Covington clarified things further.

“He knew to stay away from the great American winning machine,” Covington said. “He knows that that’s a bad matchup for him. He has a zero percent chance to win that fight. He knew to stay out of my locker room. That was my show, I’m the one in that main event, he’s the one that’s retired and no one gives a shit about him anymore. His hype’s gone. He can’t win fights anymore, so he needs to stop with his bullshit narrative (that) he wants to fight Khabib. He doesn’t want to fight anybody, dude.

“He wants to keep his name in the headlines – kind of like Tyron Woodley, the same dude that tries to keep his name in the headlines by clout chasing me. Go look at all my posts over the weekend. He’s just clout chasing. He’s out there in the comments, every single thing. It’s like, oh yeah, you could have done something about that. You fucking ran from me for three years, you little bitch. Stay on TMZ and talk about the Kardashians you little soft-ass hoe. Little liberal scum motherfucker.”

Colby was obviously exaggerating by saying Woodley is not a top 20 fighter. However, the rest of what he said about both men is fairly accurate.
Lmao that motherfucker at the end

trevor_one_ring.jpg

I'm a huge fan of Kevin Smith. Maybe I shouldn't, but I love Clerks II !

gsp was fighting around the same time as Lawler and Lawler could never reach his level. How does that make sense

What are you talking about? He became ufc ww champ just like gsp.

He actually faced the guy gsp ducked twice n did way better than gsp.

He also destroyed gsp opponents in a more impressive fashion.

Also unlike many of gsp opponents he wasn’t one dimensional. He was a solid striker with ko power n good tdd n ability to get back up especially vs ww. It’s basically gsp kryptonite

I'm not anti-Colby, but GSP was past his prime by the time Lawler was champ. He'd had multiple ACL injuries, which clearly affected his performance.

He’s only 1 year older than Robbie n acl surgeries are common in pro sports with 90% success rate.

The reason why he didn’t look as dominant is cause he was facing better competition.

Hendricks wasn’t like most of his one dimensional opponents

“ he’s the one that’s retired and no one gives a shit about him anymore. His hype’s gone. He can’t win fights anymore “

Lmao, no fucking body can avoid tapping to father time. That will happen to every single fighter on earth, its just that Gsp left before racking 10 L’s in a row looking like a chump.

What are you talking about? He became ufc ww champ just like gsp.

He actually faced the guy gsp ducked twice n did way better than gsp.

He also destroyed gsp opponents in a more impressive fashion.

Also unlike many of gsp opponents he wasn’t one dimensional. He was a solid striker with ko power n good tdd n ability to get back up especially vs ww. It’s basically gsp kryptonite

You said he ran away from Lawler, but my point is, Lawler and gsp started mma around the same time. Gsp rose through the ranks earlier, higher and lasted longer at the top than Lawler could ever dream of. Lawler has a horrible record against common opponents, losing to Diaz, Jake Shields, Mayhem and even Pete spratt.

Gsp was champion for 5 years, and consistently dominated throughout his career while Lawler didn't become a force until the end of his reign. Suggesting gsp avoided Lawler is ridiculous

The current Colby wrecks GSP in his peak. He has a point the Khabib fight was nothing more than a way to stay relevant.

Friday join date with yellow card. Your opinion means nothing.
It means more than some delusional fan boy that thinks GSP can beat Colby with a jab. The current Colby beats GSP at any stage via decision unless they gift GSP the win like they did against Hendricks.

It means more than some delusional fan boy that thinks GSP can beat Colby with a jab. The current Colby beats GSP at any stage via decision unless they gift GSP the win like they did against Hendricks.
Blah blah zzzzzz more nonsense from a poster who won't be around for long

Blah blah zzzzzz more nonsense from a poster who won't be around for long
If that’s how you argue a point you’re nothing more than a troll biased in favor of your favorite fighters and you shouldn’t be around at all.

Especially saying GSP via Jab against Colby. Lmfao You probably cry when someone else is mentioned as GOAT. Can’t stand fighter worshipers like you.

If that’s how you argue a point you’re nothing more than a troll biased in favor of your favorite fighters and you shouldn’t be around at all.

Especially saying GSP via Jab against Colby. Lmfao You probably cry when someone else is mentioned as GOAT. Can’t stand fighter worshipers like you.
I don't care little man. I skim your comments because you are that beneath me. Run along now or it's the naughty step for you

Colby would be putting GSP on his back, that's a fact.

Even known shills such as @rushbeg acknowledge that GSP was smart in avoiding fighting the new, improved WW generation

Colby would be putting GSP on his back, that's a fact.

Even known shills such as @rushbeg acknowledge that GSP was smart in avoiding fighting the new, improved WW generation

New and improved? Woodley and Lawler lost to guys gsp beat during his reign and what exactly has Covington accomplished that puts him in the same sentence at gsp? The idea that gsp avoided the new ww division is one of the silliest narratives ever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back