Media Colby Convington thinking about leaving ATT

XxWolfXx

WOLF BELT
@red
Reaction score
1159313692.jpg.0.jpg

Over the last few weeks, Colby Covington has taken aim at two of his former training partners and current American Top Team (ATT) stablemates, slamming Jorge Masvidal for being “jealous,” and Dustin Poirier for his supposed crocodile tears after his UFC 242 loss.

Those comments from “Chaos” have forced both “Gamebred” and “The Diamond” to warn Colby of an impending impromptu scrap once they see each other face-to-face. So you know things are pretty tense at the gym at the moment, which is why Colby says finding a new place to train might be in his near future.

“That’s a very real possibility,” Colby Covington said of a having to leave ATT during a recent interview with BJPenn.com. “It’s a very real possibility. I don’t know. I think Dan Lambert is a little bit nervous about it. We’ve been having talks the last couple of days and he’s very nervous about it. He doesn’t know what’s going to happen.”

Dan Lambert, of course, is the head cheese at ATT who usually stays out of the limelight and handles his business behind closed doors. With several of his top fighters now at odds, it’s a situation he’ll have to address as the owner of the gym.

https://www.mmamania.com/platform/a...-due-friction-in-the-gym-masvidal-poirier-mma

“It’s a very real possibility. I don’t know. I think Dan Lambert is a little bit nervous about it. We’ve been having talks the last couple of days and he’s very nervous about it. He doesn’t know what’s going to happen."

In reality, these are probably Colby's inner thoughts, not Lamberts. Especially after both Jorge Masvidal and Dustin Poirier threatened him

this is how he will "leave"

rs_560x314-151117125934-jazzy-jeff.gif

Lol at leaving! He's been ran out!

Good GTFO!
fabricio-werdum-colby-covington-1141542.jpg

He would literally start losing. ATT has some of the best game planning in all of MMA.

Last edited:
Colby would have been the perfect sparring partner for Dustin.

I used to think there was no MMA fighter I'd ever hate more than Conor McGregor

But Colby Covington has proven me wrong

Lambert runs the biggest gym in mma and I'm supposed to believe he's afraid of Colby leaving? LMFAO

Back