Times Colby has fought for the title - 0
Number of times Dustin won the interim title - 0
Number of losses in Dustin's career - 6
Number of interim titles won by Colby - 1
Number of losses in Colby's career - 1
Current Colby winstreak - 7
Current Masvidal win streak - 2
Greatest win streak of Masvidal's career - 3

Fighter starts talking shit about all of his teammates,and apparently other gyms are gonna be lining up,wanting to put up with that shit?

LOL, yup. I think both Poirier and Mas are in on it with their buddy Colby Cheese.
What is there to gain from a fake beef though? It makes ATT look stupid. Teasing fights that wont happen dont seem to do anyone any good. colby cant even get the fights hes supposed to have with people not on his team,and now he wants to make up fights w his teammates that wont happen either? I dont get it

Number of times Dustin won the interim title - 0
Number of losses in Dustin's career - 6
Number of interim titles won by Colby - 1
Number of losses in Colby's career - 1
Current Colby winstreak - 7
Current Masvidal win streak - 2
Greatest win streak of Masvidal's career - 3
2 of these are false, I'm not sure if you're trolling or not though lol.

LMAO Colby's prob heard rumblings that he's getting kicked out of ATT so he's trying to save face by saying "he's leaving"

They just no interest in putting up with his shit anymore.

Should go see if he can train with Kevin Lee up at Tristar.

Also mas doesnt seem like the guy who does fake beefs. Hes said he really doesnt like talking about anything he doesnt intend on following through with,and holds everyone accountable for their words. I certainly believed him when he said hed fight colby,but that it wasnt personal. Things may have really changed though. Colby is kind of off the deep end now. This latest jab at Khabib? This dude is so desperate for attention and trying so hard to be something he's not. It wont end well for him.

There's video of Coby handling masvidal like a small child, ragdolling him for 30 minutes straight
There's also video of Masvidal tooling Colby in sparring and tapping him out, lol. That's more embarrassing for Colby, considering Jorge was still at 155 then.

He should come to AKA.
The Dagestani Mob will give him a warm welcome with open arms in the locker room before practice at 2:50PM.

Good GTFO!
fabricio-werdum-colby-covington-1141542.jpg

He would literally start losing. ATT has some of the best game planning in all of MMA.

That's not true lol

Go watch Dustin and Barboza fight last week and come back to me.

ATT is known for developing fighters into some extremely high level skillwise. But, they aren't really good at game planning,

I mean dude buys prostitutes weekly and posts them on his insta for everyone to see. I wouldn’t want to train with that dude either.

Back