Media Colby Convington thinking about leaving ATT

Colby offered to train Dustin for the khabib fight. But he didn't want to. Guess that's what all this shits about.
I read an interview where colby said that he prepared dustin for the khabib fights, what are you talking about ?

There's video of Coby handling masvidal like a small child, ragdolling him for 30 minutes straight

Its almost like there's no difference between a wrestling practise & a real fight.

One minute Colby is saying if there's a fight at ATT then it's on & now he's trying to involve Dan Lambert to cool things down for him because his shit talking to get himself some attention has backfired & he knows what Jorge will serve up to him.

And go where? Who hasn't he pissed off?
Probably heading to the nearest precinct to ask if he can use the gym there. If he's already surrounded by cops, he won't have to speeddial 911 again once he's confronted by someone who won't take his crap.

Hopefully the chucklefucks that write all his lines follow him or the gimmick is toast

Dustin is all blabla and will do nothing
Before fighting Conor he was like "I hate the guy, he talks too much" and after being ko'd stiff "yes he is that good, I understand he was hyping the fight"
Even after the khabib fight he was like "thank you khabeeb for humbling me"
What kind of warrior talk like this ?
Poireau is one that should leave

Damn wasn't he just talking all this shit to Lawler about leaving ATT last fight though?

Fake beef.
I would say that but the acquisition of Dustin makes it not the case I doubt being all emotional for the press conference Dustin will have in mind"oh yeah fake the beef with Colby"

Isn't this the same guy who talked shit on Robbie for leaving ATT?

What a hypocritical bell-end.

Back