Coker to meet with Fedor this week...

Fedor vs Werdum 2 in Ballator is the fight to make.

Anybody interested in Fedor vs Big Country? Seems appropriate for both guys.
I don't feel like Roy should be able to get finishes of so many past prime legends on his resume. Doesn't seem fair.

fedor almost won the bellator tournament and lost to a younger stronger more athletic fighter..... he can retire now.

I am a Fedor fan but agree that trying to get him back in the cage now is disgusting. At this stage in life he is an absolute punch bag and is only going to get seriously hurt. I don't know who benefits from seeing him again.

The man grew up in a mess of a country with no money barely any food and a mad rapist convict nazi brother,. One of his strongest attributes is his work ethic. I heard him say he is blessed to have a job and work for a living and his motivation to train is he never wants to have that feeling of being helpless again. Scary but strong stuff. No wonder he is a such a beast fighting and being beat up is nothing compared to the things he has experienced. He is last emperor and you can not tell him what to do.

Last edited:
The man grew up in a mess of a country with no money barely any food and a mad rapist convict nazi brother,. One of his strongest attributes is his work ethic. I heard him say he is blessed to have a job and work for a living and his motivation to train is he never wants to have that feeling of being helpless again. Scary but strong stuff. No wonder he is a such a beast fighting and being beat up is nothing compared to the things he has experienced. He is last emperor and you can not tell him what to do.
Ending in a wheelchair or unable to eats a soup with a spoon without help could be worst then feeling "helpless"...he could start a local prowrestling promotion and works as supporting actor like Tyson did, enough to make a living

Back