coffee and energydrinks

Starbucks coffee = tea made from fermented horse anus.
Starbucks foofy 10 word drinks = 700+ calorie diabetic sugar bombs
Espresso and/or coffee = nectar of the gods.

I hope we cleared this up.

I like Cuban coffee.

I like coffee grounds in my coffee.

QFT.

and would like to add: espresso, not that starbucks shit. thats not coffee, thats baverage.

this is real coffee:
Linea_doubleespresso.jpg

too delicate for me

I want rough tough man coffee

why is decaf bad for the prostate?

Nobody's really sure, but several studies have shown an elevated risk of prostate cancer in men who drink decaf coffee vs men who drink regular. the guess, it probably has something to do with the solvent they use to remove the caffeine.

Nobody's really sure, but several studies have shown an elevated risk of prostate cancer in men who drink decaf coffee vs men who drink regular.

Maybe the non decaffs are just designed to fail in life

I'm more of a cream and splenda man myself. Black coffee gives me the shits real bad. I think the cream helps my stomach.

Nobody's really sure, but several studies have shown an elevated risk of prostate cancer in men who drink decaf coffee vs men who drink regular. the guess, it probably has something to do with the solvent they use to remove the caffeine.

I think Poliquin was quote once as saying:

"Moderate consumption of coffee also has positive effects on the liver. However, coffee is one of those foods that's extremely important to choose organic. Oh, and if you're bored on weekends and wanted to perhaps give yourself cancer? Drink decaffeinated coffee."

Anytime some jackass tells me something is "bad", I just aks them flat out, "How so?" and they can never give me a good fact-based answer. Keep drinking coffee.

Well, coffee is like milk.

Every week one study says Yea, one says Nae, so you must sift through how they got their.

Back