coffee and energydrinks

rickjamez

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
people keep telling me i shouldnt drink so much coffee and energy drinks, they say its bad.
is it really bad? like for my condition or something. im not talking about the sugar being bad for weight or anything. but would it make any difference if u wana be top fit

people keep telling me i shouldnt drink so much coffee and energy drinks, they say its bad.
is it really bad? like for my condition or something. im not talking about the sugar being bad for weight or anything. but would it make any difference if u wana be top fit

Huh?

Buy some Anhydrous Caffeine. Energy drinks are full of sugar and coffee is bad for your prostate and whatnot. I do lines of caffeine and aderall off of my desk to keep my edge at work. It's Great!

Decaf is bad for your prostate, I've never heard anything about regular. sure too much caffeine is bad for you, but shut up and drink your fucking coffee... and If I see you putting sugar and cream and mocha flavored latte cappuchino powder in it I'm likely to break your nose. Drink your coffee black and man up about it.

Insteresting statistic: americans who drink coffee regularly life an average of 5 years longer than those who don't. The reason? americans don't consume any other bitter herbs (like teas), which are powerful sources of antioxidants.

Decaf is bad for your prostate, I've never heard anything about regular. sure too much caffeine is bad for you, but shut up and drink your fucking coffee... and If I see you putting sugar and cream and mocha flavored latte cappuchino powder in it I'm likely to break your nose. Drink your coffee black and man up about it.

Insteresting statistic: americans who drink coffee regularly life an average of 5 years longer than those who don't. The reason? americans don't consume any other bitter herbs (like teas), which are powerful sources of antioxidants.

so whats bad about caffeine? yes i put sugar in it sue me.

i dont really understand the reason u put up, americans who drink coffee and dont drink tea, live longer, then americans who dont drink coffee and dont drink tea.

so what does that have to do with not drinking tea, i thought antioxidants were suppose to be a good thing.

so whats bad about caffeine? yes i put sugar in it sue me.

i dont really understand the reason u put up, americans who drink coffee and dont drink tea, live longer, then americans who dont drink coffee and dont drink tea.

so what does that have to do with not drinking tea, i thought antioxidants were suppose to be a good thing.

Americans typically don't drink tea. I imagine the stats would break down like this in a more comprehensive study: people who drink tea regularly live longest, people who drink coffee regularly die next, and people who consume neither coffee nor tea die youngest.

Coffee contains a signficant amount of antioxidants, but not as many as tea, ergo, americans who imbibe in the black brew will be getting more antioxidants than those who don't because those who don't TYPICALLY don't drink tea either.

And quit putting sugar in your coffee. If your coffee tastes like bitter asshole use more grounds and buy better beans.

080616170839largeca3.jpg

coffeemj9.jpg

Anytime some jackass tells me something is "bad", I just aks them flat out, "How so?" and they can never give me a good fact-based answer. Keep drinking coffee.

Anytime some jackass tells me something is "bad", I just aks them flat out, "How so?" and they can never give me a good fact-based answer. Keep drinking coffee.

That's because the force is strong with you.

Coffe is god. ALthough I do like Barut's method of edge keeping.

Coffee: The lifeblood that fuels the dreams of champions.

I think its fine to drink coffee and energy drinks except for all the sugar.... I drink both. just milk in the coffee and 5 hour energy shot for energy drink or sometimes redbull. But if your trying to be in super human shape i would suggest supps for caffiene/energy. and just drink water instead.

I do lines of caffeine and aderall off of my desk to keep my edge at work. It's Great!

you have to be careful doing it, it will be hard to explain to your boss that that is caffeine youre doing.:D

Anytime some jackass tells me something is "bad", I just aks them flat out, "How so?" and they can never give me a good fact-based answer.

Good call. I ask the same question with the same result.

Urban, I've learned a lot from you over the years. Thanks for the priceless info. Your posts in this thread don't make me want to start drinking coffee, but it definitely makes me want to start drinking more tea!!!!

But it says coffee on the menu.
Starbucks coffee = tea made from fermented horse anus.
Starbucks foofy 10 word drinks = 700+ calorie diabetic sugar bombs
Espresso and/or coffee = nectar of the gods.

I hope we cleared this up.

I like french vanilla creamer in my coffee. If not that, than at least some milk.

Back