Cody Garbrandt would knock Dominick Cruz out clean.

If he can catch him flush, which is a big if, I can see him swarming Cruz.
I'd favor Cruz though.
Cody and his waxed bikini line has nothing for Dom.

Cody isn't even the top guy in his team - why would anyone think he's coming for Cruz's belt?
Who would you say a better bantamweight from TAM is?

If he can catch him flush, which is a big if, I can see him swarming Cruz.
I'd favor Cruz though.

Who would you say a better bantamweight from TAM is?

Fabes & Snake - both are better than Waxed Pudenda garbrandt

Cody is legit as fuck but it's hard to ko air

A lot of people probably disagree but I dont think he gets past mizugaki..

Fantastic Breakdown Brabo. Why aren't you in the UFC yet?

I'm going to let you in on a lil secret

Garbrandt slept dillasnake in sparring

His hand speed is nothing to sniff at

He probably has the fastest hands in the division

1280x720-EaW.jpg

He looks KO'd in that picture.

Too much hand speed and power imo.
Sigh this is like Sterling all over again, the craftiness of a veteran eventually edged out against Mr. Cupcakes.
Since TJ will get the next title shot, I wanna see No Love in 2 more fight, teh first now is Mizugaki since it's already booked.

I'm going to let you in on a lil secret

Garbrandt slept dillasnake in sparring

His hand speed is nothing to sniff at

He probably has the fastest hands in the division
I don't disagree but I think his technical abilities are lacking a bit. He makes up for it with athleticism (covering distance quickly) and as you said his hand speed and punching power.

I don't think that's enough to beat Cruz though. Not in this stage of Cody's development that is.

Sounded like Cruz was open to fighting him. If he wins in convincing fashion on Saturday I think we just might get our answer.

Cruz via decision or late sub in the 4th.

TJ isn't at TAM anymore and Faber, while I love him, is arguably better but certainly isn't improving.
One could make a logical induction that since I referred to TJ as "Snake" that I must be well aware of that entire imbroglio.

The point obviously still stands

Cruz by movement, cardio, speed and being technically heads and shoulders above Cody. Maybe in a few years, Garbrandt is the guy, but watching his latest fights he has the propensity to become sloppy at times especially when he's looking for the finish. Cruz would pick him apart like a flock of vultures on a carcass.

Then again this is MMA, Bisping, Woods, and Alverez just knocked off guys they were dawgs to, so anything is possible.

He's getting better as he goes on, hes fun to watch, and very well may be the future. I just don't see him beating Cruz though. Not never. Can't seent it at all.

Back